Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 21 Comments sorted by
  • Funny you should mention this. I listen to the radio a lot, like all day at times. BBC 6 music generally.
    You get to know how much they play of certain bands and the incidence generally goes up when an artist is coming up to release something, kind of pre-emptying it to bring the artist back to people's attention. They are a GF supporting station and the incidence of Goldfrapp has definatley been up in the last few week. I would guess on average between releases they play one song a week and last week it hit 5, yes 5, in the times I was listening.
    It got me wondering and hopeful that something is coming.
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • The incidence of Goldfrapp on the Radio remains high. Tom Robinson on BBC 6 Music with Lovely Head on Saturday. Definite upswing.
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • News any day now...
  • Would be a great idea to put some vinyl reissues in the meantime to remind folks of their legacy and set up for the next album... It seems like Mute can't be bothered and I can't quite figure out why. They'd definitely sell...
  • With Will's continuing work on so many wildlife programmes, and the Frapp's connection to the natural world, I'd like an album that is a soundtrack and rallying call for the resistance to biocide. Sort of like Biophilia, but with good music.
  • Or maybe something about cenotes, they're quite magical to swim in.
    U R I E L
    Middle of the Tree. Directing the souls.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!