Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 3229 Comments sorted by
  • First pool injury.
    :P
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • True love is helping your loved one decapitate a well dead and decomposing cat to retrieve its skull do that it can be immortalised.
    How's your day been?
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • Had a calming swim first thing in the morning.
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • Turqs said:

Hello.

Where you been man?
  • Here & there ;)

I needed some break from 'Frapp ;)
  • Good to see you back. It's quiet. It's Summer.
  • Just thinking about the emotion 'jealously'. Does it really serve a purpose? If I really like/love a woman romantically, my jealously goes into over-drive. I don't ever outwardly show it, but damn do I feel it. I don't like the feeling, guess it's normal though.

U R I E L
    What is done in the dark will always come to light
  • I think jealousy is just the manifestation of the frustration of not being able to have or connect to something or someone because there is an obstacle in the way. It is perfectly normal but jealousy in an existing relationship is troubling.It shows that one half of that relationship isn't having his or her needs fully met. If they are and the jealousy still persists, then that's borderline psychosis. Pass me my Deepak Chopra!
  • @kat (Not sure where that extra 'L' came from in my original comment. Jealousy not jealously).

Yes, I agree with what you said. In my very first relationship my gf was the psychotic jealous-type. It was like prison, she cracked the whip on me. I vowed never to be like that, so I give lots of freedom in my relationships. I may in fact, give too much freedom. Idk, if given the choice to go out and party or stay home with me- I'd hope she would choose me. I guess answers are in the actions though, sometimes I ignore the answers.
    U R I E L
  • Feel sad as not seen my girlfriend this weekend and I miss her
  • Aw! Hugs Hells! Nice to see you back on here with the Frapp Fam.
  • Aw! Hugs Hells! Nice to see you back on here with the Frapp Fam.

Aww thanks, yes it’s been a while since I’ve been on here. Just exceptionally busy at work and of course spending time with my gf. We had our one year anniversary in July
  • Wow, that's gone quick!
    Mrs T's birthday tomorrow (29th) so we are in Amsterdam. Went to see ELO last night. They were exceptional. A bit like Goldfrapp, their reproduction of the songs live on stage was first class. There were 13 of them though, 3 keyboardists, 3 guitarists, 1 bass player, 2 Celloists, 1 violinist, 1 drummer and 2 backing vocalists. Loading 3 vids I took to YouTube as soon as I can.
  • I think the only way to solve the shit-show that is American politics is the old school Roman way.

Basically take all these white, entitled, lying, sexual predator con-men (and we know who they all are) and remove their clothing. Next, throw them all in a deep, dark pit. Last, but not least, throw in a dozen Black Mambas..and let the games begin!

*Oh, and interrupt regularly scheduled programming so the American public can watch all of these snakes battle each other.
    U R I E L

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!