Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
New video to star Monica Bellucci?
  • 62 Comments sorted by
  • I hope Alison's in it. She's so hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • ( I hope they mud wrestle, hmmm..or jello wrestle..or oil?! Oil's good too.. ;;) )
    U R I E L
    What is done in the dark will always come to light
  • She is defs going to be in it. My Boyfriends brother works for a very big fashion PR company in London, and yesterday he was picking out clothes for the videos! :-)

• I've done a remarkably realistsic GIF of the imagined Bellucci / Goldfrapp / jello / oil interface for you all to enjoy:
    Post edited by softlad at 2013-06-29 13:11:36
  • ^ Funny. I wonder what song this video will be for. Arrghh I do want to see it now already! I wonder when the first single will be released. Before September?? Any guess takers
    LOVE tasted CRITICAL
  • Probably early-mid August.
    I had a king in a tenement castle, lately he's taken to painting the pastel walls brown. He's taken the curtains down. He's swept with the broom of contempt, and the rooms have an empty ring. He's cleaned with the tears of an actor who fears for the laughter's sting...
  • Its all true! 

The stylist returned the loans to me yesterday & confirmed that the shoot took place in Camber Sands last week! 

www.bordellolingerie.com 
  • Thanks for the confirmation, Madame.

• Oh hello @MadameBordello :)  Nice of you to pop by & confirm.  There was certainly a lot of sand in the pic's Alison posted.
  • And this tweet from madam bordello..

@MadameBordello: Stylist returned loans from the Goldfrapp shoot last week. Apparently Monica Bellucci & Alison Goldfrapp both wore Bordello lingerie!

Ooh... Looking forward to that :)
  • Mmmmmonica Bellucci
  • Bells said:

I haven't got a clue who this bird is. Is she famous?? I take no interest in dumb brained models if that's what she is [-(

She's a stunning Italian actress.  I love Monica.

She's been in some big films - The Passion of the christ, Matrix Revolutions,  Tears of the sun, Irreverisble (shocking rape scene!) ad Malena.  Check her out.

"The time will come when men such as I will look upon the murder of animals as they now look on the murder of men." - Leonardo da Vinci

FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/howard.trigg
    INSTAGRAM - https://www.instagram.com/howiet1971/
  • I had a look at Monica's twitter page, she published some photos of her asking to the fans if they liked B/W photos. they're really good.
  • Crosses fingers that this is the next video/song release...and that it comes out tomorrow:D
    LOVE tasted CRITICAL
  • ...and that Angie Dickinson makes a guest appearance as the midwife.
    If I were dead, could I do this?

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!