Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
New video to star Monica Bellucci?
  • 62 Comments sorted by
  • Ooh yeah i like it...and then somebody gets tied up, you know, for their own good. :D Safety and all...
    Post edited by A_is_A at 2013-07-29 23:56:16
    LOVE tasted CRITICAL

• Update: I've just Googled Angie Dickenson (i have insomnia, cut me some slack) Did you know that she is 81 years old?? I honestly thought I'd read that she'd passed away.
    She was really pretty, one forgets.

How about Jessica Lange, Iuventus? She's still working you know, nowhere near 80 and still sultry. The rumor mill has it that she's having a rather gay affair with one of her American Horror co-stars?!
    Post edited by A_is_A at 2013-07-29 23:57:02
    LOVE tasted CRITICAL
  • http:image

Ellen von Unwerth. “Untitled”. (Monica Bellucci).
    LOVE tasted CRITICAL
  • Very nice
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Smoking makes anyone ugly.
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • I suppose that's true in the long run. But for now, I still think she looks hot. Maybe she's quit :)
    LOVE tasted CRITICAL
  • iuventus said:

Smoking makes anyone ugly.

I agree with you 100% iuventus but its a little easier to accept when you are only confronted by the image and not the associated smoke or smell.
    Though we may deserve it, it will be worth it.
  • They should have used shower steam or a fresh mountain mist.
  • Monica Bellucci + shower steam is definitely a nice time!  :))
    Though we may deserve it, it will be worth it.
  • softlad said:

rewak said:

very nice :D very nice indeed :D where's my copy of the matrix... lol
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • I read somewhere that Alison will only appear in 2 of the 5 videos. I can't remember where, but i read it. We've seen one, so i'm guessing she's gonna feature in the one with Bellucci next? Certainly if i was going to write, shoot and direct my own music video/film i would certainly write myself into that one..no?? I'm just using powers of deductive reasoning here.
    Post edited by A_is_A at 2013-08-18 22:49:05
    LOVE tasted CRITICAL
  • If she wants to smell like smoke.
  • she was/is a smoker for years soooooo

A_is_A said:

I read somewhere that Alison will only appear in 2 of the 5 videos. I can't remember where, but i read it. We've seen one, so i'm guessing she's gonna feature in the one with Bellucci next?

i assumed this as well cause i thought the lingerie person said they were fitting for both monica and alison but re-reading the tweets it's actually a little unclear
  • Since JO will for sure be one of the next videos starring Alison running through the woods (as seen in the trailer) I wonder what song Belluci will be representing. I reckon it's SIMONE but am secretly hoping for THEA.
    Then again what song can be set close to the sea because Alison was twittering set pictures from the seaside when the Belluci rumors came up...?
    Be patient.
  • no offence to annabel video fans, but i really hope the next video is better!!!!!
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!