Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 3229 Comments sorted by
  • @whispered Then you sit around in a malaise thinking, "but I've done nothing wrong, how could you leave me? I Love You! You know abandonment is my greatest fear!" ...and she's all like, "fuck you, I'm young..I'm hot, I'm gonna party my ass off and show everyone on Facebook, so suck it." Then you realize suffering is just a part of life and you keep on living. Surround yourself with the things you love and do your best to heal. I hope this treatment works for you sweet, you have our love and prayers. Xo
    Post edited by Ponygurl at 2018-06-29 15:17:35
    U R I E L
    What is done in the dark will always come to light
  • Aw @Ponygurl - I knew you'd understand, lovely.

I'm eating raspberries and cream and singing right now :)  x
  • I'm praying for the world, like usual. I usually pray for the world and not myself, probably because my most important prayers are beyond myself. Something must be fixed in the heart of humanity, as anyone who has suffered will tell you. Anywho, Tina Turner's Peace Mantra sounds pretty good-

U R I E L
  • Hello peeps....I’ve been away from the forum for a few weeks. I’ve been busy finalising arrangements for starting a new job in Sept among other things. Also, our dog is very poorly, prob in her last few weeks or days and I’m very upset not knowing what the best thing to do for her is. Catherine has gone away for a week but I couldn’t cos the doggy is too poorly to travel. It’s also meant no holiday for us this year, no festivals.
    So I’m currently feeling a mixture of highs, lows and anxiety. But I’m content to just be with her at every opportunity.
  • *hugs*
    Post edited by iuventus at 2018-07-27 05:14:20
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • Thank you Iuv.
  • Hey Hun
    Best to you and the little hairy one. Hope this goes as best it can for you.
    ❤️❤️
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • I've moved into a 4BR/4BA classic SW home with 9 foothills acres, a giant pool, a rooftop patio, and a mountain view. Can't complain.
  • @iuv Nice! A room with a view, and a mountain no less. I'd put a bed on the rooftop patio and sleep out there!

@kat it's tough isn't it. I'd say ask the vet for a tranquilizer pill just in case things go south and your pup is struggling with breathing. I did that with my beloved dog. I put butter on the pill and put it down his throat to relax him when the time came, and drove him to the vet. Just cuddle and love on her is all that you can do. Xo

Post edited by Ponygurl at 2018-07-29 04:38:15
    U R I E L
  • Is that 4 bed each with en-suite bathrooms Iuv? 9 acres? Does it require any maintenance or is it scrub? Do you own or rent?
    In the UK, 9 acres would be a mammoth task to maintain as the constant sun/rain/sun cycle would make it grow like topsy. We have a 1/3 of an acre of formal garden around the house which is mainly lawn and flower beds (themed areas, one of which is a Mediterranean garden as the S.E of England is quite a dry area of the country) and that takes enough. We have a nice 6 cubic metre raised Koi pond that also requires frequent fettling. That's all at the front, which is enclosed. The rear is more like a typical English garden with tiered plants in beds, some raised brick. Very Jekyllesque.
  • How's the little one doing Kat?
  • Three of the four bedrooms have en-suite bathrooms. The master suite has a giant walk-in shower. A landscaper takes care of the closest acre or two (I can't eye an acre); the rest is desert stuff. Nothing as groovy as a koi pond, but I do have a huge swimming pool and an outdoor dining area with a grill and a fireplace. Three fireplaces inside.

imageimage

Post edited by iuventus at 2018-08-02 01:36:45
  • Interesting. That little tower structure in the first two, that looks like the access onto the roof, reminds me of Santorini. The azure blue domed roofs are a prominent feature on the island.
  • It's purely ornamental.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!