Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 129 Comments sorted by
  • I take the needle off the Technics and put it in my vein
  • iuventus said:

"Tool"? This is most certainly misandry at work.

No one likes a broken tool, esp. men. Nothing gets built and no one to blame but himself.
    U R I E L
    What is done in the dark will always come to light
  • You keep skirting the issues with your little quips.
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • @iuv I'll say it in plain English, so you'll understand. When some men can't perform sexually or their manhood is in question (as in Henry 8th) they will take their aggression out on the people who are threatening it. It's called murder, it happens all the time and mostly by men. Men have made an institution of murder called the Military. They honour it. Yes, they honour murder...just a bunch of weak minded men defending their egos.
    U R I E L
  • Oh, Dear! My eyes have been opened!
  • Try your heart instead of your eyes- men see it and do nothing because of fear.
    U R I E L
  • You're too much.
  • I've just seen too much, things that can't be erased. History is an illogical bloodbath of competition between men where everything and everyone suffers. Henry 8th is a prime example of manhood gone straight to Hell.
    U R I E L
  • It's encouraging to witness how open your heart is and how you've been able to see the good around you.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!