Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 1028 Comments sorted by
    I take the needle off the Technics and put it in my vein
  • I’m not sure she’s of legal age Ludux...correct me if I’m wrong :(
  • Legal age for what?! Lol
  • I take the needle off the Technics and put it in my vein
  • BLOODY HELL..that's Christina Aguilera is it? Well...she looks almost unrecognizable with no makeup on. Tell her to get the slap back on...
  • I've always found Vivienne Leigh to be a real stunner. I was watching A Streetcar Named Desire the other day and she was so striking.

Post edited by serenity52 at 2018-03-30 16:33:30
  • I can't think of one famous film actress who is really naturally stunning. Well maybe Catherine Zeta Jones but that's it.
  • Vivienne Leigh was a stunner, I must agree. I have an affection for old Hollywood too. I'm a fan of Greta Garbo. I relate to her heart and sexuality. She called the movie studio the 'machine' and was quite withdrawn. I recently read some love letters she sent to her drama school sweetheart, Mimi Pollak-

(Excerpt of Greta Garbo’s letter to fellow actress, theatre director and friend, Mimi Pollak (1903-1999) in Stockholm)

„[…] " I am the young man who never answers letters, a modern tale can be told. Even though late, thank you for what I received at Christmas and the letter. I am certainly worse than you my lady. I’ve withdrawn from everything. Not because I’m indifferent to life (das leben) but the bottom line is that one is rejected (paradox?) and that one hasn’t found someone that you want to share your life with - and so everything passes by and you almost never participate."

Greta had wanted to be with Mimi, but Mimi married and had children. At one point in the letters, Greta even refers to herself as the 'father' of the children. I don't think she ever got over that unrequited first love.

Anyways here's a clip of the dashing bachelor, Ms. Garbo-
    U R I E L
    What is done in the dark will always come to light

• I've always found Vivienne Leigh to be a real stunner. I was watching A Streetcar Named Desire the other day and she was so striking.

I take the needle off the Technics and put it in my vein
  • Either I'm going blind or...that isn't Vivienne Leigh. Is there anything those two haven't dabbled with other than an Ouiji board? :))
  • Diana Rigg is playing Mrs Higgins ('Enry's Mum) is a new production of My Fair Lady, ( or Pygmalion if you prefer) at the Playbill Theatre on Broadway. 79 years young. She's played Eliza a couple of times in her past.

The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • I used to find Leigh attractive, and technically she still is (immortal in celluloid), but her life was so sad, that it's all can think about when I see her.
  • All the most attractive women (and men) have courage. Here's one: Maria Perez, a Spanish anarchist who resisted the Franco-ist fascists over and over again, and in the end, was tortured and shot. But what a woman!

Image result for maria perez anarchist

I also have a bit of a thing for Mel Giedroyc atm, but so far as I know, her only connection with torture is the horror of having to present the recent remake of "The Generation Game"  
  • Nancy Wilson from Heart is now 64 but such a good looking Woman.

The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • I need to see her plastic surgeon.
    If I were dead, could I do this?

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!