Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 113 Comments sorted by
  • I hate back pain.  It still limits my endeavours.
  • KatRobin said:

I remember when I was in my twenties

I thought you still were !
    Post edited by Urban_Tribesman at 2017-12-14 14:20:31
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • I know!
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • Oh dear Kat, that must have been terrible. I'm sure and i know this is highly sensitive he didn't start out being evil. Majority of them don't. They appear to be all lovely dovey and affectionate at first. Obviously i dont know what this man was really like or how old he was when you married him at that time but I sending that he was controlling? Emotionally Abusive?

How long did it take you to recover emotionally after that? It would make you feel anger towards the male race forever.

Not all men are bad. But there are a lot of awhile men frogs out there.

Sounds like you in the wars Kat. I assume you see your neuro consultant regularly?
  • UT...you are def still on my Crimbo card list. Just need to get some stamps- the ruddy village Snoop Office has run out. Grrr.
  • The first marriage / hubby wasn’t abusive at all. It was the later bloke, but I’m so over that, hey ho. I don’t hate men, not at all. I have had trust issues with women too in all sorts of contexts, just normal. Animals are my love.
  • Anyway....where’s the snow? The polar vortex?Fake News lol.....!?
  • Blimey eh? I didn't think women were cinpkucated too? I thought women were all very similar wanting to be loved, finding a trustful loyal partner. I guess you do get them though.

You've been married twice then Kat or just 2 relationships with men? Sorry I dont want to ask but just a bit confused.

Yes there is supposed to be a polar vortex coming soon. We had another bit of snow over night. Buses couldn' cope once again and i got to work late.

Had an argument with an arsehole bus operative because i was delayed with work and he had a really bad attitude and said that' buses for you.

No mate. The word your looking for is an official complaint. TWAT!!!!!!
  • There goes that temper again lol. Have you thought of rebranding yourself, ....er.....Serenity!
    Confused? Oh do keep up, it’s really not that hard.i haven’t even mentioned the bigamy or the fact that I’m hitched to the dog and...
  • The dog is getting married??? :))
    Post edited by serenity52 at 2017-12-15 12:11:12
  • Kat you mentioned two blokes above. I only thought you had dealings with one bloke.

Post edited by serenity52 at 2017-12-15 12:10:06
  • Whose got a temper?

If someone pisses me off it arsehole bus drivers then yep they are in the firing line. I was freezing cold, running late and still not 100% well.

It's a good job i didn't deck him.
  • What should my new username be Kat? Any suggestions?
  • I wouldn’t dare suggest!
  • Nah I'm not having that!! Don't be shy now!! You can't start something then start to retreat!!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!