Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 769 Comments sorted by
  • I once went to a psychic who said, "People are full of shit, and the stars tell them when to push it out."
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • Has SuperNature Notes turned into Asstrology Notes? Ugh, Saggitarians- I dated one once. She used to play practical jokes on me and was always trying to make me jealous, it was tiring. She did bring out my animal side from time to time, but it certainly didn't last.

...and Virgo. What a heartbreak for me. People always thought we were sisters, then we'd freak them out by kissing. Perfectionist is right. I loved her so much, I put her on a pedestal. First she changed the way I dressed, then it was what I ate, then it was about getting a personal trainer and how come I didn't carry a Coach bag? High Maintenance! I still love a Virgo though, she brought out my gentleman side-
    U R I E L
    What is done in the dark will always come to light
  • iuventus said:

I once went to a psychic who said, "People are full of shit, and the stars tell them when to push it out."

Just light a match when you're done iuv.

(My psychic power just told me to tell you to stop eating Taco Bell)
    Post edited by Ponygurl at 2017-11-14 16:09:14
    U R I E L
  • Virgo, August 23rd to 22 September, so September was a good punt.
    You need to get out more girl. The picture above is from The League of Gentlemen. They are Edward and Tubbs. They run the local shop (for local people).
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • iuventus said:

I once went to a psychic who said, "People are full of shit, and the stars tell them when to push it out."

Ha!  At first I read that as 'psychologist' and it seemed a very odd thing for a psychologist to say.  Not too impressed with the psychic either.
  • UT- its a very accurate picture. And a very accurate observatiom because amongst friends and family i am the Queen of the Meme.

So UT whats your idea of a bostin' night out?

Actually lets have a discussion on what people get up to outside of work during the week and weekend. I need some new ideas. No BDSM though folks. Or Swinger Parties. Lets keep it real. Lol.
  • Well, tonight Serenity, I am off to see the King of Shock Rock, Alice Cooper.
    Also, I holiday a lot.
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • Did you know that i am a very flexible individual with my triple jointedness. I am able to fit into a variety of cabin cases and luggage bags should you be in need of a holiday assistant.

You would need to find room for my maracas and unicorn inflatable.

• ^ Maybe you should get a job with Cirque du Soleil?
    U R I E L
  • Did you know that i am a very flexible individual with my triple jointedness. I am able to fit into a variety of cabin cases and luggage bags should you be in need of a holiday assistant.I

You would need to find room for my maracas and unicorn inflatable.

Can't we just keep you in a drawer with your unicorn and take you when needed? It would save lots of space.
  • Yeah you could but thats being mean!!
  • At times like this, we need a reminder that wonders such as this are all around. Keep looking up and around!

If I were dead, could I do this?
  • @iuv ahhh, love it.

"Birds make great sky-circles of their freedom.
    How do they learn it?
    They fall and falling,
    they're given wings."
    U R I E L

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!