Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 769 Comments sorted by
  • Super cute news. x
  • I think you may like this link Kat. There are others who devote their lives to saving woodland animals.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/womans-life-changed-after-rescuing-11183278.amp
  • I love that lady. She is amazing and what an amazing place. That is truly inspirational Serenity. I do have similar self made bunting strung around my greenhouse, we could be sisters! I also have an electrified shed so it would be doable. Still need the job to pay the mortgage, but I’m going to print this article off and stick it on my office wall to remind me of what I really want to be doing.
  • Think its time to leave this place. For good.
    Post edited by serenity52 at 2017-11-14 09:25:07
  • ( peeks out of cellar. Looks around at the surrounding landscape)
    Nope! Not safe to come out yet !
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • (Don't move! She'll see you!)
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • (Slowly backs away towards cover)
  • ( you can come out of the closet now UT, iuv isn't in there. He doesn't have one apparently.)
    U R I E L
    What is done in the dark will always come to light
  • @Kat I used my third eye and power of remote viewing and actually knew the woman featured in the article could be your sis. (Maybe my true calling is to be a psychic, I mean a paid one)

@Serenity You're just sensitive, relax. Maybe you just need a massage, but don't let Harvey Weinstein give it to you.
    U R I E L
    What is done in the dark will always come to light
  • :( The thing is that i like to be liked. I know i am a sensitive soul. Over analytical. A bit of a worrier at times. Its a Virgo trait.
  • Worrier warrior, aye?
  • Virgo. A September baby? Virgo's are often perfectionists. We'll have none of that perfectionism on here. This is a local forum, for local people !
    I'm a Saggitarian. Renowned for our direct talking and honesty, but never from a spiteful angle. Also, tactless.
    A famous example is two women in a Department store lift. One was quite portly, and said to her Saggitarian friend 'I would like to go to the Women's clothing dept, I just hope they have something nice in my size'. To which her friend replied 'Oh, if we can't find anything there, we can always try the tent department' !
    If you want to hear the truth, ask a child, or a Saggitarian.
    Post edited by Urban_Tribesman at 2017-11-14 15:18:38
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • Nope. I was born in August. So basically that means im no push over, i stand my ground and can be direct if needs be. Some of the best leaders and politicians are Virgo. I think Queen Elizabeth 1 was a Virgo too.

And she took no shit from anyone.
  • Im not even gonna ask what that picture is about above.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!