Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Entertain me! (the twisted & disturbing are welcome)
  • 1870 Comments sorted by
  • Yes, she needs to get organised. For ladies, it is either a thigh or bra holster for a secret carry or on the hip if law enforcement.
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • ^^ Bag is good too, but you must be prepared that she'll pull her lipstick/anything else first. It's so educating when you're observing woman picking up ringing phone from her purse - it's always on the very bottom. Even if she was calling 5 minutes earlier.
  • I take the needle off the Technics and put it in my vein
  • In my continuing pursuit of finding interesting and/or informative websites besides the drivel coming off of the well-known news websites, I ran across this article.  Not terribly informative but pretty funny.

• Something for the births, marriages and deaths part of the forum.

https://twitter.com/changeling_1/status/905541111946588160

• Found this pic. My Avatar thought he saw a relative waving back!
  • I get that UT :O) Could have gone in the llama thread. I'm sure Alison wears her red vinyl in a much more ladylike fashion lol.
  • I wondered if anyone would. You have to go to the Latin name for Giraffe to get it :O)
  • Somebody pass her the Canesten lol!
  • Don't get lippy on me! Try not to get in a flap. I would clam up if I were you!
  • I've never rocked leather trousers or vinyl come to that, I imagine they would squeak terribly. It's embarrassing enough having a pair of shoes that do that- I'd sound like a walking fart if I wore the above. At the mo I'm wearing red velvet PJs, kinda similar but so much comfier- how very lesbian! ;)
    Calm yourselves.
  • Didn't this trend start with Bananarama and the Venus video? Is it a cryptic sartorial code worn by the Illuminati? Hmm....
  • By the way, I'm also lounging drinking blackberry and lavender wine....how decadent is that lol!
  • I labiaorously crafted those puns above.
  • Lord above- my eyes just keep being drawn to her nether regions!! Ouch!! She has worn some truly hideous outfits in her time. She's really attractive but Britney needs to sack her fashion manager!!

Ooh wow BlackBerry and raspberry wine!! Post a picture of it Kat. I'm intrigued.

I went out last night- had a few cocktails. The Bellini is my favourite. My favourite colour is pink so half of my nighters is pink.

Look like a bloody flamingos but i don't care. Let the mingo see the nightwear!! \:D/

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!