Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
next single: Ocean or Everything is Never Enough?
  • 136 Comments sorted by
  • Triple dare you for a tenner?
  • I keep looking at that guys ass... damn it's a mighty fine specimen of human perfection.

I see you baby
    Shaking that ass
    Shaking that ass

Wiggle wiggle.

And Christian. How very dare you trying to zokm in on his package (ya naughty animal!)
  • he naked guy in the video was un systematic according to me doing a bit of googling.

His instagram is full of naked pictures with a little box protecting his modesty. He certainly likes to wear no clothes and apparently he erm... loves sex.

I bet he does.

OMGoldfrapp! Valentin! I'm in love!
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • What part of his body do you want? I'm having the ass lol.
  • Oh, I'm sharing none of it.
  • God i would just murder to have a full body massage by him...with him naked obviously. Is he a model?
  • If i was Alison i would have died right there. I'd be like yeah baby swing me round anyway you want. Bend over again.. .let me see that ass. Swoon!!
  • I'm confused Serenity. Is this some new Christian creed?

Mrs UT finds him a little short, does not like the Coral pink thing Alison is wearing or her hat, and thinks the chair breaking is out of context and incongruous.
    Everyone's a critic and I quite like Ali's hat. We both agree some of the imagery though is superb. We are in Lanzarote next January so may need to take the ferry to Fuerteventura.
    Where is one ascertaining this info about the EINE vid as I could not find anything?
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • Sorry?

I am a female. He is a hot guy. What more is there to say? Am i supposed to be a nun or something?
  • Its just so happens urban tribesman that i am a christian, happen to admire men and their naked beauty and drink alcohol.

I dont recall the bible saying that i can't do this? But I aim to live a good life. I wouldn't go round sleeping with a guy like some girls do or live loosely.

I think my desires are normal for a thirty one year old woman.
  • I really liked the video. Alison looked great. I just loved how it centred on the intertwining of man and woman.

From dust you shall return too is what I feel like its saying. I might have read into it a bit too much. Very symbolic...of something.

I think it is creative and i like it. The pink outfit probably not. But all the others outfits, bold colours and the beautiful golden sands definitely a thumbs up.

It looks like a magnificent place to visit. Barren lands. Desert. Miles and miles of nothingness.
  • Butt.
  • No offence intended Serenity but I thought you were all saving yourself for OLJC and that any 'relationship' with another less worthy individual had to be within the bounds of the Christian sanctity of marriage.
    You were rather enfusing over our naked friend there. I could see your tounge and the dribble from here!
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • Before i begin what the heck is OLJC? Can we please write using full words instead of abbreviations?

I'm not quite following this. In fact i find it a bit kicking if im being totally honest with Urban Tribesman. In actual fact I'm currently dating someone RIGHT now. Or am i not allowed to?

Any person that i date will be made aware that i am a Christian and if they have a problem with that then I move on. I don't sleep with guys straight away. Let's just say I give it plenty of time. I am extremely clear with my intentions. To settle down, have children and get married.

The ones who immediately start backtracking I dont waste my time with. I can usually sniff them out.

My step father is a very strong Catholic and he and my mother had my brother Joseph before they got married As my mother was separated from my dad a divorce has to be sought from the Catholic church. But it was finally granted.

My step father is a good man. He is no saint and makes no such claims to be one. But he would give up his life for my mom. For all of us. He has known me since i was 5 years old and refers to me as his daughter.

My goal is this: to find that person who has the same mind set as myself. I've given up finding a completely Christian guy. Let's just say they are not in abundance. People seem scared to say they are Christian. That they believe in God.

But can we show some respect here and stop with the abbreviations please.
  • Yes urban tribesman- it's a naked guy. I mean shock horror!! Seriously.

Let me tell you something plain and simple. I do NOT act like other girls or women out there who wear next to nothing. Who look like tarts quite frankly. My close friend who i dobt really hear from met a guy in a nightclub. Within the next hour im practically standing on my own with some guy staring at me and she is snogging the face off this stranger.

Literally I was gob smacked. Come 2am we order a taxi to get home. Then tells me that this stranger will be coming back ti her flat. I saud to her "are you off your head. Do the decent thing and tell him to go home. You don't know him. Exchange numbers and meet him for a coffee".

Well she wasn't going to do that, was she? Oh no. They slept together and i slept on a sofa in the lounge. What she dud made me feel sick. It repulsed me.

Ironically or maybe not) they are still together.

Under no circumstances would i conduct myself in that manner. But that's what many young women feel that they have to do to keep a man.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!