Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
next single: Ocean or Everything is Never Enough?
  • 136 Comments sorted by
  • oh I'm fully aware Iuventus. FULLY! haha hahaha
  • OMG Check out Valentin's latest Instagram post. *sighs*
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • Christian- I noticed your cheeky comment to Valentin on one of his other bum pictures!!

What nationality is he? French?
  • I'm sorry but I couldn't resist sneaking the pert derriere back in. There's a massive queue forming. I'm at the front OBVIOUSLY. Christian get out of my way!!
  • Llike like I'm going to have to deport 17 contenders for Mr Valentin. Possibly more... :))
  • Still Alison that catches my eye, just sayin!
  • I really would like Alison to explain the mysticism and meaning behind those green eggs.

I like the turquoise outfit, and the crimson dress. I actually like the black dress too but the film The Holy Mountain actually scares the daylights out of me. I googled it and wondered what had done.

• Christian- I noticed your cheeky comment to Valentin on one of his other bum pictures!!

What nationality is he? French?

just appreciating art when I see it. lol
  • Wealth, prosperity, fertility. The fruit of one's loins. Have you people never taken an art class? LOLOL The symbolism in this video is fundamental.
  • Ok ok pipe down!!! I thought she might have been promoting Cadbury mini eggs!! New mint flavour edition!!

I just wondered what the green tint was meant to be? It's like the rust forming on iron.

Fougerite" is a natural rock, whereas the " green rust" is a product formed by a metal corrosion.

I feel on a personal level that the video is alluding to possible Adam & eve references. Man and woman are formed essentially from the fertiliser female egg.

So when He, the man pulls the egg out of his mouth he is breathing fire and life into the fusing of new life.
    Post edited by serenity52 at 2017-09-11 11:05:57
  • Or on a simpler more Alison is promoting a new sales pitch for Cadbury Mini Mint Eggs. A thoroughly eggcelent idea!
  • It's positively funkymendal Iuventus.
  • Green is a touchstone for prosperity and rebirth. It's also, along with megenta, a balancing color. Think of this: He maketh me to lie down in green pastures. ~ Psalm 23
    Post edited by iuventus at 2017-09-11 11:42:11
  • The song is called "Everything is Never Enough." A man is running endlessly, refusing to sit down though he is exhausted. He is chasing wealth. Though it touches him and presents itself to him, he cannot capture it because all he sees are the possibilities just out of his reach.
    Post edited by iuventus at 2017-09-11 11:40:27

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!