Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 196 Comments sorted by
  • iuventus said:

I can just smell their little faces.

Hehehe....thankfully they are not that niffy as a breed....although they do both smell different to each other and I could tell them apart if blindfolded, wait that sounds creepy. They are going to have to get out of the habit of leaping up onto the sofa when I am out of the room. I am not sure when this particular habit started but is was not encouraged by me that is certain.
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • I love the smell of clean dog face. One of my dearest friends has an Italian greyhound that loves for me to nuzzle her neck and face; she's in the habit of shoving her head in my face stretched like a crane or heron.
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • :) My two almost behave like cats...they do that sort of rubbing greeting that I had never associated with the previous dogs we had owned since a child (Apparently a very sighthound thing) so I can associate what you said about your friends Italian Grey. So they almost have a best of both worlds going on...there is a slight aloofness with strangers like a cat but they are like velcro with me and those that know them. Love them to bits and they have been a massive help with my current situation.
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • I only wish my friend's dog would greet me so subtly. When I walk into the room, she bounds variously at my groin and face and runs about like a maniac.

Are yours the big sort?
    Post edited by iuventus at 2013-06-27 06:52:53
  • Yes they are full size Greys...To begin with they are subtle but when they get to know someone they then act like loons when they say hello...although it doesn't last long as they don't have much staying power and within a couple of minutes they are flat out on the rug :)
    Post edited by Cervus at 2013-06-27 06:57:13
  • Cute. Maybe I should trade my cat in for a hound.
  • (removed)
    Post edited by Stranger at 2013-06-28 04:49:10
    “Beware of artists. They mix with all classes of society and are therefore most dangerous." — Queen Victoria
  • iuventus said:

I love the smell of clean dog face. 

I absolutely love the smell of my dogs.  I love to smell behind their ears  :)  I hope I can share photos of them, I've been having trouble with pic's.

I am loving all the dog pic's.  I remember a time when very few Frapp fans had dogs, it was a cat crowd for sure!

I remember you getting Oscar @HalloweenJack, he had grown into such a handsome fellow.

Cervus your dogs are just beautiful.  I have a real soft spot for Greys & whippets.  My two are terrier crosses. Dusty & Winnie.  Lets see if I can get a pic or two up......

SERIOUSLY - This inability to get photos up is wrecking my head....might try photobucket.

FINALLY!  Woot!  This is Dusty, wet & posing 

Post edited by Una at 2013-06-27 10:17:15
  • ^ What big ears you have! Lovely pic, and glad to see you managed to get pic-links working, Una.

I've just posted a picture, which includes Oscar, in the main picture thread.

• Winnie having her black coffee.....

• @Una

Dusty and Winnie are adorable.

@Stranger

Is Puma your lovely feline he is stunning!
  • Goodness that lovely. :)
  • @Sartori that some set of gnashers!

@Stranger is your cat a model?

@Alan, really? Is that really your new cat?  Such a purrr-fect little face :)

• Una said:

There is no stopping me now Elliott!!
    Dusty & Winnie hoping for a morsel of Lyra's food......they always get lucky.
    Brilliant. Lyra weighing up Dusty is making me smile.

Post edited by softlad at 2013-06-27 10:51:52
  • softlad said:

Una said:

Brilliant. Lyra weighing up Dusty is making me smile.

The hooded eye.  
    Lyra knows he is the clever one when it comes to food.  Or rather the one who is not afraid to yoink it straight from her hand or gob, whichever is easiest.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!