Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 196 Comments sorted by
  • My new cat:

Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
  • ^ cute
  • OMG!!!! cute  :x
    "its MY favourite song"
  • Not really pet stuff but close. Introducing the Blunthead Tree snake. OMG, it's so cuuuuute.

Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
  • Your new cat is lovely Alan! Jet Black fur, very fluffy and such piercing green eyes, adorable.

Yes the snake is an intriguing one. I like snakes, but not finding them terribly cute sorry, I'll go for beautiful yet mysterious ;)
    It's a re-creation
    Again I live another life
    My imagination
    Can't cross the borderline
  • @ping @tweety @Border_Mind thank you.

Yeah, the snake looks like it's dry and brittle near the head, yet the rest of the body is lusciously meaty.
  • are they venomous do you know?
    It's a re-creation
    My imagination
  • are they venomous do you know?

Blunthead Tree snakes are venomous, but their bite is not particularly harmful to humans. They are typically docile and are well hidden during the day, limiting any potential human interaction.
  • Cheers for the info, wikipedia was far less helpful ;)
    It's a re-creation
    My imagination
  • Cheers for the info, wikipedia was far less helpful ;)

I love it though. Such a great source of info! It's so successful and useful because everyone and anyone is able to share a little bit of their knowledge.

Sometimes that can be disastrous though.
  • I know what you mean wikipedia is really useful, but well according to academics at any rate it's not entirely accurate, but what ever is least of all academia eh....
    It's a re-creation
    My imagination
  • Well, personally, if I use the Wiki facts for the school, then yeah, I definitely double-check them. Otherwise, for trivia, it's more than enough.
  • Dozy hounds

'' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • (removed)
    Post edited by Stranger at 2013-06-28 04:46:13
    “Beware of artists. They mix with all classes of society and are therefore most dangerous." — Queen Victoria
  • Cervus said:

Dozy hounds

I can just smell their little faces.
    If I were dead, could I do this?

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!