Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 158 Comments sorted by
  • @UT No, strangely enough...it's the names of the different horses boarding at this particular stable. Adorable cats and Corgis running around that place.
    Post edited by Ponygurl at 2016-05-12 20:32:51
    U R I E L
    What is done in the dark will always come to light
  • The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • You will have seen the photo Alison posted of Lisa cuddling Maus in bed, well I had a similar moment with The Hairy Hobnob this morning. I let him in as it's sheet-changing day!
  • Just adopted two baby boys--one with a single eye; the other with none. Little tinies!image
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • Aw, good for you Iuv. :-bd
  • Yeah, good on you ! Those little guys need a friend. Tough neighbourhood though.
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
  • @kat What sweet pics of your babe. Whomever said diamonds are a girl's best friend never had a dog.

@iuv Beautiful babies iuv. Did you adopt them from a shelter? What's the story with their eyes? They're gonna need extra loving. Have you picked out names? Kubo comes to mind (after the kid's movie)
    U R I E L
    What is done in the dark will always come to light
  • i have a list of names in my head as long as my arm for the pets I may one day have, in future. I'm rather fond of whippets and if I had a pair I'd call them Walter and Winnie after my grandparents! Don't think Catherine would go for whippets though, she likes fluff-balls. Top of my list is the name Bongo. Not that we intend to get any more pets just yet- our two little pooches are snoozing away now after I've dragged them for a 6 mile walk this afternoon. Not bad for a pair of pensioners.
  • I got them at the county shelter. They both had kitty herpes in their eyes, which became so infected that the doctor had to remove them. They said the ginger boy's eyes had either atrophied or never fully developed. The cuties are the same age; though they came from completely different parts of town. I hope they learn to love and depend upon each other.

• Aw cuties!
    Is the black ones remaining eye a bionic implant!

• Is the black ones remaining eye a bionic implant!

I wish!
  • That's what we need. A TV program that features the adventures of Bionic cats ! Fighting crime and international terrorism!
  • Or chasing things.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!