Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 158 Comments sorted by
  • I take it Bunny wasn't into kink.
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • Ok...as we are all friends and pet lovers here!!! My border terrier, who has always had a VERY healthy libido! ...is nearly 11 years old now. Been discovering little wet patches on his blanket and his tummy recently and I did wonder at first if he's becoming a bit leaky in his Autumn years! Now I'm thinking he's having wet dreams...which is odd as he only naps for a nano-second before he's up and bouncing again! He has had his man-fruits removed as a pup, and his playmate Boo was speyed as a puppy too. Is it dos it's Spring and everyone's feeling re...randy?! My tortoises are humping like hell too lol. Can a bitch dawg still come into season pheromonally talking?
    It's very sweet to note that my two dawgs have always romped and been best buddies but Jakey just doesn't seem to know where to put it! He rides side-saddle, gets Boo all steamed up...and then it's MY leg that ends up with two hounds hanging off it. Dogs...who'd have em!
  • Dakota sleeps in a cage and has done since a pup. Door is always open and it is his 'cave'. In it he has a bed ( blankey) which he pulls out first thing in the morning and we remove it until the evening. As you pick it up, Dakota grabs blankey with both front paws and humps it for all its worth !
    He gets a really tight grip and uses his dew claws for extra grip. You really have to prise him off !
    I've always thought .. healthy !
    He's blushing now !
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • I had a builder round a fortnight ago to build a tortoise enclosure in the back garden. It took him 4 days, and after that, 1 day for me to do the landscaping inside it. Here are some pics of it and the little guys having fun in their new home! Weather's been great for them!

Boo taking an interest in Humphrey's new habitat!

Humphrey and Herbie sharing a moment of Zen!
  • Omg Kat! It's a piano-shaped turtle playground! Wow, really lovely and well designed. I think you missed your calling- you should design zoo habitats. You love animals like I do (outside of moles). I often think of what I'd do if I won the lottery- animal rescue is right up there ( that, and hiring retired military as my private army to take down poachers, etc.)
    U R I E L
    What is done in the dark will always come to light
  • Way cool, Kat.  Such dedication!
  • And the award for thoughtful animal enclosure 2015 goes to...........Kat Robin.
    =D> =D> =D> :-\"
  • Ah...thank you folks! I've planted some tortoise munchables in there...blue hibiscus, abutilon, sedum...as well as the other things. But they don't seem bothered, they're happy with the clover in the grass and their salad!
  • Lisa's envious of the Tortoise Ritz now KR.
  • Lol....does she want to stay for a few days?! The gravels a bit rough I'd say, and we do have beds if she d rather?
    But if you want any chelonian advice, ask away!!
  • PS Ponygurl....Mail me...lets go into business partner!!
  • Ponygurl said:

Omg Kat! It's a piano-shaped turtle playground! Wow, really lovely and well designed. I think you missed your calling- you should design zoo habitats. You love animals like I do (outside of moles). I often think of what I'd do if I won the lottery- animal rescue is right up there ( that, and hiring retired military as my private army to take down poachers, etc.)

H'm, your own little private army of ex military that hunt poachers. I feel a book coming on 'All part of the Game'

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!