Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 248 Comments sorted by
  • No need to worry the Yellowstone super volcano caldera is about to blow according to recent scaremongering reports.  An extinction event so we are told. 

We're all going to die!
    What if the Hokey Cokey is what it's all about?
  • All in good time; all in good time !
    Until then, let's
    Par-tey !
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • Mt Vesuvius is due too. On a trip to Pompeii four years ago I asked the guide if the government had any evacuation strategy in place. The answer was an uncomplaining / kind of indifferent " nope". Now I know I'm the anxious type, but is there something wrong with me for worrying?
  • Hmmm, both are of Scottish descent and both have the last name GRANT....I'm sure half of the country has already put this together-

Madison GRANT- aka..Hitler's wet dream. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madison_Grant

Hugh GRANT- no, not the actor..aka..Mr. Monsatan http://www.monsanto.com/whoweare/pages/hugh-grant-bio.aspx

(Hint, when comparing pictures...put a mustache on Hugh)
    Post edited by Ponygurl at 2016-02-05 02:51:26
    U R I E L
    What is done in the dark will always come to light
  • A special report for you, PG!

A group of Argentinian and Brazilian doctors has just released a report challenging the claim that the recent increase in microcephaly should be treated with insecticides and the release of GM modified mosquitos. Instead, they say that the problem is more likely to have been caused by mass insecticide spraying in communities with poor sanitation and poverty.

The main insecticides used are produced by a subsidiary of....yes, you've guessed it...Monsanto.

As usual, the real solutions are not chemicals and GM, but community mobilisation and a serious commitment to social equity.

Here's an article which gives a link to the report.
  • I'm gonna tell you something you may or may not know. It's about WWII history. In the last 15 years many WWII documents have become de-classified. It's a wake-up call if ever there was one. Hitler was financed and encouraged by Prescott Bush (George Bush Sr.'s father) and many other wealthy American families of the time, of which I'm sure you'd know the names. They were eugenists, and made huge fortunes from the stolen bank funds, looting and the slave labor at the death camps. The SS worked for Hitler and Hitler worked for them. That's how some of these Nazi war criminals were allowed to start corporations. There are papers called the 'La Maison Rouge Documents' that have exposed their plot to take over the world in a corporate fashion.

-Cut to present day and it's their descendants running the corporations that have the government in their hand. Money their family's made by exploiting then killing woman, children and men of supposed Jewish background. BLOOD MONEY. So these American Industrialists who started Monsanto and big Oil (Bush) have not only created global warming with the exploitation and use of oil..but have committed serious, serious crimes against Nature and Humanity with the chemical corp. Monsanto in present day. The descendents of these SAME families have now brainwashed government officials into thinking overpopulation is the cause of global warming instead of their fossil fuel obsession! See where I'm headed with this? What steps into the picture then???.. a radical and poisonous change in the food supply. All that corn they're sending to third world countries as 'relief' ..poison. All those virus filled vaccines..deadly. Oh yeah, a couple of these philanthropists have spent billions to do it. They like to call it "stabilizing the population". They have many ways to stabilize the population..in fact, their families gave Hitler their ideas! This is what we're up against here in the U.S. Most gen-Xer's and younger are aware of it. But what to do about it, is the ultimate question-
    Post edited by Ponygurl at 2016-03-11 22:46:37
    U R I E L
  • They are easily stirred.
    Perhaps he's just a loon !
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • U R I E L
  • I never believed that the USA wasn't behind it. Well, maybe for a day.
    If I were dead, could I do this?
    I take the needle off the Technics and put it in my vein
  • Felt (~fallen) Mountain was released exactly one year before 9/11 event. "Accident" you say?

Post edited by LuDux at 2016-03-17 16:29:51
  • Ooooo......possibly on dodgy ground here, but what the hell. Our friends in the U.S. A might not fully understand this, but go Google please folks, if you care to.
    Is it just me....( !)......
    Jo Cox......Extremely outspoken and genuinely compassionate politician with experiential comments to make about the humanitarian crisis....a week before the EU Referendum, which ultimately hinges not on the economic question in most of the population's minds, but on the immigration issue....murdered on the street, supposedly by a vulnerable, archetypal man with mental health issues and extremist leanings...
    Can't help but think- Hilda Burrell, Prof Kelly....people who Knew Too Much....
    Tell me if you think I need help, a shrink or whatever.
  • Sometimes I wonder " am I saying what a whole load of other people are thinking too?" And then again, I think
    " have I become hyper paranoid and am I looking for conspiracies everywhere?"
    Answers on a postcard please.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!