Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 1028 Comments sorted by
  • Ooooo......Hissssssy!!!! If you're not careful, I shall withdraw for a month and go live under a rock. I take things VERY personally you know.
    Sobs.
    A little.

• I take the needle off the Technics and put it in my vein
  • I think it has become clear that it is a case of technically-averse.  Wakarimashita.
  • Bonkers. I like her. Is she Bjork s sister?
  • We re going to Cresswell Crags next week sometime. I'm going to see if I can find me a pixie , or at least some pixie poo.
    Are Icelanders bonkers cause they eat psychedelic lichen?
  • Been to Iceland ( not the shop but been there too)
    They are all a bit nuts. From a tourist guide Q& A ' can I hire a car and drive in Iceland? - yes, as long as you are not an arsehole '
    On a shop door. 'Please push the door to open. If this does not work, please pull the door to open. If this does not work, we are probably closed'.
    I liked them !
    Post edited by Urban_Tribesman at 2015-08-12 16:04:46
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • Ugghhh- Kristen Stewart...yeah, in every position (and then we'll switch) I just want to say how much I Love Women- they make life worth living!!! (I'm not kidding, women fucking rule!)
    U R I E L
    What is done in the dark will always come to light
  • Are you in love by any chance PG?
  • Ponygurl said:

Ugghhh- Kristen Stewart...yeah, in every position (and then we'll switch) I just want to say how much I Love Women- they make life worth living!!! (I'm not kidding, women fucking rule!)

Funny. I first saw Kirsten in Adventureland and then Runaways and really loved her (in all ways :-)). 

I mentioned her work at work and the young lot (especially the girls) all pretended to be sick (she seemed really unpopular). Turns out she was in Twilight (which i have never seen) :-)

I think she is brilliant in the above films (and hot!).
  • so um. i've developed a bit of a crush on this one after my orange is the new black watchings...image

i don't know what it is about none girly girls that make me question my own sexuality. lols.
  • ^Haha, that's great cookiee...I must say, there is certainly something appealing about androgyny. Alex is my favorite..(Laura Prepon is Hot)- I love the hatefuck scenes between Alex and Piper =D> Someone told me about another Netflix show, 'Wentworth' I think it's called, about women in prison. I'll have to take a look.

@KatRobin I think what I love, is that young women today just seem more free sexually. They seem more aggressive and bold, which is always a bit of a shock and turn-on for me. Some women just excite me on all levels..it makes me feel alive- takes me away from the daily grind and into bliss, where I belong.

@tattmaylor She IS Hot! I think her acting is improving as well. I think when she was younger maybe her nerves got the better of her and she came off a little stiff. She's Definately improving with age-
    Post edited by Ponygurl at 2015-08-19 23:46:23
    U R I E L
  • Whereas I'm just getting stiffer with age. And as for hotter, well the flushes will be starting soon. Life's a bitch.
  • I hear ya Kat- just remember, at least love at an older age becomes like a fine wine.. it becomes more satisfying, more refreshing, more valuable, more appreciated and more intoxicating..(and more expensive, what the hell is up with that?)
    U R I E L
  • Ha ha! That's brilliant! ( she types, while topping up her wine glass!). You didn't use the word " rare".... !

• i don't know what it is about none girly girls that make me question my own sexuality. lols.

Everytime I question my sexuality, answer is always the same

I take the needle off the Technics and put it in my vein

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!