Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 1028 Comments sorted by
  • KatRobin said:

Disappointed that no one has picked up on this thread idea! I'm not clever enough to import pictures from other sources onto this site :| but someone could, mentioning no names....

FFS Kat. Am I your bitch? OK, so your photo bitch. I have explained on numerous occasions how to post photos. Tell s what you are viewing the forum with, in terms of a laptop or an AppleMac or an IPad and where you store your photos, and we shall see what we can do.
    Sheesh !
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • Ooooo......Hissssssy!!!! If you're not careful, I shall withdraw for a month and go live under a rock. I take things VERY personally you know.
    Sobs.
    A little.

• I take the needle off the Technics and put it in my vein
  • I think it has become clear that it is a case of technically-averse.  Wakarimashita.
  • Bonkers. I like her. Is she Bjork s sister?
  • We re going to Cresswell Crags next week sometime. I'm going to see if I can find me a pixie , or at least some pixie poo.
    Are Icelanders bonkers cause they eat psychedelic lichen?
  • Been to Iceland ( not the shop but been there too)
    They are all a bit nuts. From a tourist guide Q& A ' can I hire a car and drive in Iceland? - yes, as long as you are not an arsehole '
    On a shop door. 'Please push the door to open. If this does not work, please pull the door to open. If this does not work, we are probably closed'.
    I liked them !
    Post edited by Urban_Tribesman at 2015-08-12 16:04:46
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • Ugghhh- Kristen Stewart...yeah, in every position (and then we'll switch) I just want to say how much I Love Women- they make life worth living!!! (I'm not kidding, women fucking rule!)
    U R I E L
    What is done in the dark will always come to light
  • Are you in love by any chance PG?
  • Ponygurl said:

Ugghhh- Kristen Stewart...yeah, in every position (and then we'll switch) I just want to say how much I Love Women- they make life worth living!!! (I'm not kidding, women fucking rule!)

Funny. I first saw Kirsten in Adventureland and then Runaways and really loved her (in all ways :-)). 

I mentioned her work at work and the young lot (especially the girls) all pretended to be sick (she seemed really unpopular). Turns out she was in Twilight (which i have never seen) :-)

I think she is brilliant in the above films (and hot!).
  • so um. i've developed a bit of a crush on this one after my orange is the new black watchings...image

i don't know what it is about none girly girls that make me question my own sexuality. lols.
  • ^Haha, that's great cookiee...I must say, there is certainly something appealing about androgyny. Alex is my favorite..(Laura Prepon is Hot)- I love the hatefuck scenes between Alex and Piper =D> Someone told me about another Netflix show, 'Wentworth' I think it's called, about women in prison. I'll have to take a look.

@KatRobin I think what I love, is that young women today just seem more free sexually. They seem more aggressive and bold, which is always a bit of a shock and turn-on for me. Some women just excite me on all levels..it makes me feel alive- takes me away from the daily grind and into bliss, where I belong.

@tattmaylor She IS Hot! I think her acting is improving as well. I think when she was younger maybe her nerves got the better of her and she came off a little stiff. She's Definately improving with age-
    Post edited by Ponygurl at 2015-08-19 23:46:23
    U R I E L
  • Whereas I'm just getting stiffer with age. And as for hotter, well the flushes will be starting soon. Life's a bitch.
  • I hear ya Kat- just remember, at least love at an older age becomes like a fine wine.. it becomes more satisfying, more refreshing, more valuable, more appreciated and more intoxicating..(and more expensive, what the hell is up with that?)
    U R I E L
  • Ha ha! That's brilliant! ( she types, while topping up her wine glass!). You didn't use the word " rare".... !

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!