Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 1028 Comments sorted by
  • A bit more Madchen... image
  • Irgendwo in der Tiefe gibt es ein Haifisch.

Post edited by iuventus at 2015-07-04 17:23:51
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • Let's see if I can get this to work... :-S

EDIT: Apparently it's a no then. Goddamn this forum!! 
    Post edited by Minsku at 2015-07-04 16:39:25
  • Good timing, Minksu.  We've been complaining alot about the un-user-friendliness of this site.  What seems to be the problem?  Maybe someone can help.
  • If posting vids from YT or pics from Flickr, I am happy to help as well.
    If so, just copy whatever it is and paste it directly into a post as code and we will see what we can do.
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.

Found this old photo on a drive I was looking through.
    Have always thought this photos should have a speech balloon that say's
    "Oh, that's right, I am a natural Redhead !"

Post edited by Urban_Tribesman at 2015-07-20 08:42:05
  • Is this a picture of the missus when she found that diddy lizard in her bikini bottoms UT?! 
    Hello Lisa by the way!
  • No, not Mrs T, just some random Redhead with a penchant for admiring her own Mons Pubis.
    Now, if she had asked politely........
    Actually, looking again, she is probably admiring her dexterity with the razor ! 8->
  • I feel there's a need for a caption competition here. In fact I think there's a need for a whole thread devoted to inspiring photos for captioning. I'll let you start that. As for this one, let me think...

Despite using front bottom conditioner, Martha still couldn't untangle the knots in her muffin.

Freud was right, mused Miriam. I am envious about something, I just can't figure what it is.

Mavis wasn't too worried that she had picked up crabs while on her beach holiday.

Damn, I really should have wrapped my sarnie in cellophane before I went snorkelling, thought Miranda.

I could go on. we need this thread.
  • Dangerous territory Kat. We could get captions like 'for some strange reason, Sarah suddenly fancied a Kebab!'
  • Ok, here's mine-

- Anybody want to see my new Rolling Stones 'tongue' tattoo?

- My bedazzled tampon string looks FABULOUS- soon everyone will be wearing one of my GLAM-pons.

- Caitlyn Jenner's new reality show 'Tucked' will premiere this Fall on CBS. Be on the look-out
    U R I E L
    What is done in the dark will always come to light
  • Oh, that's were I left that Pasty !
  • Disappointed that no one has picked up on this thread idea! I'm not clever enough to import pictures from other sources onto this site :| but someone could, mentioning no names....
  • KatRobin said:

I'm not clever enough to import pictures from other sources onto this site

Seriously?  It's not that hard, Kat.  And, I know that UT or I would be more than glad to explain, if the case is technically-challenged.  Just be sure it is not a case of technically-averse, which is a totally different situation and not one that anyone should need to overcome.  And, oh, by the way, I think your idea of starting a new thread for it is a good one.  I probably wouldn't contribute, as my mind just doesn't work that way, but it's a good idea.
    Post edited by Whickwithy at 2015-07-26 09:47:51

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!