Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • So, while I am being KatRobin's photo bitch, she has asked me to start a new discussion on her behalf, due to her current Flickr disgruntlement.
    What do your pets do when you are not about?  Do they use the pool?  Do they play pool, or do they just lay about and lick their privates like most pets?
    Here's what Kat and Cat's two pooch's do.  Cheeky buggers ! At least they have good taste.

Big headphones?  Very 70's. Must be Hi-Fi(do).

The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • 158 Comments sorted by
  • Post edited by LuDux at 2014-08-24 16:52:23
    I take the needle off the Technics and put it in my vein
  • Cheers UT, ma bitch lol! As you can see, Jakey the border terrier (aka The Hairy Hobnob)
    gets totally spaced out when he listens to Goldfrapp , and Lucy ( aka Boo) always jumps at the end of Clay!
  • They're Denon headphones by the way, great sound...and prob half the reason I'm going a bit mutton jeff!
  • Aww, adorable Kat! Hairy Hobnob and Boo..isn't it funny how we come up with pet names for our actual pet's names? My cat was originally named Ember, which became Princess Ember..but now she just likes to be called Prin. :P
    U R I E L
    What is done in the dark will always come to light

Hey Appy61 you are a genius! Don't know what you did that was different to what I've tried several times, but look - it's worked! Sorry to bore you all with another pic of my Frapp-lovin mutt, but he's so much more camera-friendly than me! 
    Wahay....so now I'm off.....tortoises in Frapp hoodies next...then the gerbils....
    Cheers Appy!
  • Between takes, Mr Dakota relaxes and takes tea on the sun deck.

• My sweet babies loving each other. The orange stripy is Mr. Big or "Bigs" the ember colored one is Ember or "Princess"..they prefer cuddling to baths.
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
    Post edited by Ponygurl at 2014-12-05 12:51:34
    U R I E L
  • ¡tan lindos!
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • The latest pic of arch super scamp Dakota. He doesn't believe he's a dog, so got a reference book from the library seeking enlightenment. That's the look of disapointment. He's just read the chapter about opposable thumbs !

Post edited by Urban_Tribesman at 2015-03-23 18:00:19
  • Ok..now this thread is back in the room....I have an embarrassing question to ask!! Anyone expert in male dawgs as they age may please message me! I'll spare the Hairy Hobnob's blushes and keep this private!! :o3
  • Nothing to be shy about Kat. As you know, Mr Dakota is a fully functioning male Dawg and, according to Mrs T, frequently 'pleasures' himself in the garden. What can be more embarrassing than that?
  • My dawg Cooper is just 6 months old. Found him air-humping the (male) cat Jack yesterday.
    Post edited by Halloween_Jack at 2015-03-30 13:54:09
  • We've got a 11 year old dawg had him done at an early age and he turned out gay! Fire away Kat.
    What if the Hokey Cokey is what it's all about?
  • My cats have been on a killing spree. Dead mice, voles, lizards and snakes end up on my back porch. Recently one of them left a dead squirrel! I know it's out of love for me, but ugh...disgusting.
    Post edited by Ponygurl at 2015-03-31 00:30:09
    U R I E L
  • My dawg Cooper is just 6 months old. Found him air-humping the (male) cat Jack yesterday.

Adorable, haha. I had a female lop-eared bunny who used to mount my male cat. The lovefest stopped when the cat bit her neck. Poor girl had a deep puncture.
    Post edited by Ponygurl at 2015-03-31 00:35:16
    U R I E L

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!