Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Entertain me! (the twisted & disturbing are welcome)
  • 1870 Comments sorted by
  • I take the needle off the Technics and put it in my vein
  • ^ Hahaha WTF?!!! Jeebus
    LOVE tasted CRITICAL
  • I take the needle off the Technics and put it in my vein
  • I have this theory on praying....well, actually, I have a theory on masturbation too,

Well, please yourself ! ;;)
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • LuDux said:

Wherever he is, Freddie Mercury is smiling tonight !
    Post edited by LuDux at 2014-12-29 18:42:54
    I take the needle off the Technics and put it in my vein
  • ^ I'm sure that's contrary to the HSE regs posted on the back wall.
  • New Years resolution.  No more mucky videos on the board !
    Bugger.  Another resolution that does not get out of day 2.

• To celebrate the return of the forum, I thought I would post these.
    Where I work, we have an artisans (posh word for tradesmen) mess facility/rest room. This is where they take their lunch, come back to after visiting the buildings on the estate during the day. It is a big space, with kitchen facilites, easy chairs, a big TV on the wall. A typical male dominated environment.
    Being the biggest area in our building, it gets used for all the various social gatherings we have; birthdays, Christmas lunch and retirement functions, and it was one of these I found myself at on Monday. The usual attendees for such an event; senior management, previous retirees returning to pay respects, a senior citizen, blue rinse extravaganza, nibbles, speeches, platitudes.
    It was then I suddenly realised that the walls are adorned with just what such a workmen/male environment would be; a lot quite inappropriate for such an event and the genteel' folk present.
    Inappropriate picture 1

Inappropriate picture 2. My favourite.

Every now and again, you would catch one of the oldies realising what was adorned on the walls. The whole event was a real treat.
    I take the needle off the Technics and put it in my vein
  • Appy retweeted this earlier today. Worthy of a wider audience I think.
    Je Suis Rabbit God, Je Suis Duck God, Je Suis Charlie !
  • Appy retweeted this earlier today. Worthy of a wider audience I think.
    Je Suis Rabbit God, Je Suis Duck God, Je Suis Charlie !

Did you ever hear of the eye colour experiment?  Please don't start a duck religion.  I'm sure you've heard of Scientology and, maybe, L. Ron Hubbard.  He made a bet with a friend that he could start a religion that would be taken just as seriously as all the others.  That was scientology.  Thanks, Ron.  Just what we need.  Another religion.
    Post edited by Whickwithy at 2015-01-09 19:10:43
  • Well I`ve been busy winding up replying to a religious bellend person , who commented on a vibrator 

slimmyfan1
    I love the way this is normalised now and also how 'liberated' ladies just casually drop it in conversation online/offline how they have a nice collection and all the lovely things they do. 
    So...you get a rubber/plastic artificial phallus and ram it repeatedly into your vagina while pretending it's the member of an absent lover and you do that to pleasure/excite yourself in order to get the drug-like hit of an orgasm for its own sake. It's normal because we've got used to it, but it's intrinsically weird. Imagine no one did it and you invented it and casually brought it up at a dinner party. 'Oh what, you mean you don't stick anything up yours? You should try it, it's great'. Or a man, in civilized company, maybe a gay man saying how much he loved shoving one up his bum. What's the difference? Or a straight man saying what fun he had last night with his artificial rubber vagina. And how he had a party with all his silly mates and they got drunk and sold and compared artificial rubber masturbation devices to each other. I can hear the cat call 'Pervs!' 
    Think about what you're doing. Your mind wasnt' designed to see your body use itself for it's own pleasure. It just wasn't. Get off the society-norm train. Think for yourself. Society and its hedonistic norms don't care about the mental outcomes for you. 
    A rubber artificial man-sausage. Up your choofchoof? Get a grip.

grey
    The Middle Ages phoned and they want you back .

Post edited by Sartori at 2015-01-10 10:01:01
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • slimmyfan1
    Ahh, my view was subscribed to by those in earlier times, I must be wrong then, all progress and change are positive. Well argued. 
    You put a big of rubbery plastic in between your legs until you go 'oo oo oo, it's almost like I was able to find a real man, except plastic/rubber and it's my arm doing the 'loving' and not his will/thighs but I've anaesthetized myself to the sad reality of what I'm doing because *everyone thinks it's ok*. And what everyone thinks goes. In fact, I'll shove the rubber willy in my ear until my brain drops out the other side, I have no use of it since I can use the Group Think from now on. 
    Daresay they were a lot happier in the Middle Ages. Depression in the population covaries with sex-toy use. Coincidence? 

grey
    I don`t need to make a long patronising prudish self righteous post (like yours) , when a few words of p*** taking will suffice .
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!