Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Entertain me! (the twisted & disturbing are welcome)
  • 1870 Comments sorted by
  • Well replied, Sartori.  The poor guy doesn't even see the point (pun not intended?), really.  Tell him to exercise his Kegels for a good, long while.  Maybe his lady won't require a vibrator.
  • It went on and he started quoting books on moral ethics .... I also received (another) Mod warning for posting this (which I`m proud of - the warning not the touching bit) 

I replied "Fuck yeah , and I`ll ram the dildo up my arse just for banter"

I think I need to see someone .
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • ^ I don't know if it's just me, but the term "Bell end" is sooo funny! Adapt in this case.
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • You fellas seem a little obsessed with sex toys. It's all about connection and pleasure. Pleasing the one you love- even if it's yourself. (Or you could always use the other hand for some "Strange")
    Post edited by Ponygurl at 2015-01-11 20:58:39
    U R I E L
    What is done in the dark will always come to light
  • Who are the band PG?
  • Who the fuck knows honestly. I just liked the title of the song!!! I think they're from Thailand- pretty good though. I've been on an "Asian" kick lately- we'll see how long it lasts. :D
    U R I E L
    What is done in the dark will always come to light
    I take the needle off the Technics and put it in my vein
  • So, I said to the waiter, 'ere mate, this soup is a bit thin !

Post edited by Urban_Tribesman at 2015-01-21 15:15:16
  • What do you do with them UT? I'd like to be a fly on the wall at your place. Cases in resin obviously.
  • Who's in resin; you or the fly? Remember our agreement re skull when you have finished with it.
    At the moment, the skulls end up in a glass display case but it is starting to get crowded in there. Mrs T's getting near the end of her latest piece 'The Owl & the Pussycat' which features ...well....skulls so I will post you a lovely pic later.
  • Post edited by LuDux at 2015-01-27 23:04:49
  • Yay I look forward. I meant, if I were a fly on the wall, you'd prob have me cased in resin. I...er... Still haven't actually got you a skull, I will...erm....look around the local flea markets and undergrowth.
  • KatRobin said:

Yay I look forward. I meant, if I were a fly on the wall, you'd prob have me cased in resin. I...er... Still haven't actually got you a skull, I will...erm....look around the local flea markets and undergrowth.

Oh, you of short memory. The agreement was for 'your' skull when you have finished with it.
    Consider yourself only a tenant until then. Take your time, no rush!
    Reminds me of a punchline to a gag. 'Did you want them mounted?' 'No, but holdings hands would be nice !'
  • ^ Written by a boy obviously. Who wouldn't enjoy access to their very own Hores.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!