Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 3229 Comments sorted by
  • Bells said:

Happy as no work today, ecstatic still from Bristol of course. No lie in today as was up bright and earlyish to venture into the twilight zone, sorry town centre.
    Only downside is my left hoof is hurting this morning :(

Stamping along with the music? Falling over? General other thing?
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • ^thanks for the sympathy carpie and folks. especially as im being such a sourpuss at a brilliant time for Frappers.

i'll make it up to you when im better, promise.

at the very least, i'll leave you the titanium in my leg in my will; proceeds to go towards setting up a new Frapp cafe.
  • Elated. It's Monday!
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
  • tired. morning everybody
    "its MY favourite song"
  • Happy 'cause the sun is out.
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
  • whisperit said:

^sympathy ++ to you, hj. that must be tough.

Thanks WhisperIt. Best of luck with your recovery. I guess you will have to enjoy these Frapp gigs vicariously through us lot!?
  • Bells said:

Happy as no work today, ecstatic still from Bristol of course. No lie in today as was up bright and earlyish to venture into the twilight zone, sorry town centre.
    Only downside is my left hoof is hurting this morning :(

Stamping along with the music? Falling over? General other thing?

It was definitely stamping with the music last night  ;)
  • Hopefully there will be stamping at Tales of Us shows, too.
  • image">OK, so i was trying to insert a painfully adorable cat & owl video for WhisperIt 's convalescence. Hope the time flies.

Post edited by A_is_A at 2013-06-24 14:31:42
    LOVE tasted CRITICAL
  • kind of deflated. went to see this couple at the weekend in colechester and just instantly clicked with them, we met online so it was a first time proper in the flesh meeting. went to the zoo and played with their gorgeous british blue. it was all just very lovely.

now were home and its all a bit... "meh"
  • im literally so exhausted now after last night's shenanigans and coming back this morning, that I am still sitting at my desk... could have left an hour ago.  the thought of walking about and going on the train is making me want to cry.

Alison's fault.  Alison, please come and collect me and take me hommmmeeeee <3

• After last night's Frapptastic gig I'm absolutely knackered.
  • Feeling awesome! Thank you @amf123.
  • Alan said:

Hopefully there will be stamping at Tales of Us shows, too.

Yeah, stamping, dancing, busting your ass to the music, waving, clapping, cheering, shouting (nice comments only) etc. Creaming your pants is optional upon casting your eyes upon the Goddess on stage :-\"
  • @Bells I love that!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!