Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 896 Comments sorted by
  • How very dare they! I'll have to be referring to the Tyke book of retribution and Geoffrey Boycott. I'm sure they will be, at least, banished to wander Ilkley moor without a hat until ducks eat thee up!
    Post edited by Appy61 at 2014-09-02 13:36:57
    What if the Hokey Cokey is what it's all about?
  • Is it a crime to have golden syrup on your yorkies? If so, ( occasionally) guilty as charged. ;))
  • Not at all KR - that's a traditional pudding course but you do have to eat the Yorkshires (correct etymology) as a starter with onion gravy.
    What if the Hokey Cokey is what it's all about?
  • Isn't that Yorkie Tikka what the trendies call 'fusion' food?
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • Isn't that Yorkie Tikka what the trendies call 'fusion' food?

Exchange the word `trendies` for "hipsters" , then change the word `hipsters` for "pretentious furry faced bellends".  
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • Pretentious? ........check
    Furry-faced? ........check
    Bellend?      .........would 'cunt' suffice?
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • Bell end is nicer in mixed company. You can use bell-end when talking with your maiden Aunt.
  • Well, someone hurry and call me a bellend. I wanna be a hipster.
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • iuventus said:

Pretentious? ........check
    Furry-faced? ........check
    Bellend?      .........would 'cunt' suffice?

Furry faced and cunt ? a smidgen of redundancy m`lud . Being a bellend is different to being a cunt . 

Hipsters - top of my first-against-the-wall list . 
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • It does look quite tasty.

It might possibly be nice.
  • ^ That was about the chicken tikka Yorkshire pudding.  As so often on this site, I think I'm looking at the most recent posts when I'm not.
  • Pet said:

^ That was about the chicken tikka Yorkshire pudding.  As so often on this site, I think I'm looking at the most recent posts when I'm not.

Someone help! I read this and I think I pissed myself.
    I'm sure someone here will think the F/F C is adorable.
  • I gotta say that I was going to give kudos to UT for being able to rave one day and rant on the consecutive one, but, then, seeing the subject, I about peed myself, as well!
  • As I'm doing a practicum somewhere else, a friend who's checking my mail just called me to say they rejected my renewal application for my student's residence permit in France. They said I didn't send my school notes!!! What the fuck?! Of course I sent them! I checked every document like 5 times at least. And they decided to send this notice just before my visa expires. All they've got is a system full of shit because the only way to do a permit's renewal is by mail in that fucking village. There's no one who I can go directly with to deliver my papers and get them checked over.
    Now I'm worried that I'll have even more problems because my visa just expired. Yesterday!

Of course I had to call my boss to tell him that I have to go back to Dijon just for tomorrow. Plus, someone has to take me to the next town's train station because here, in the middle of fucking nowhere, there isn't any. And they will have to pick me up later as well.

I'll be raging all fucking day. What a great way to spend my Sunday.
  • Feel for you Caro. We spend a lot of time in France. Their indifference to anything/one not French we call the Gaulic shrug. A subtle movement upwards of the shoulders as they dismiss anything you are trying to tell them,

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!