Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 3229 Comments sorted by
  • There is of course more I would like to say about Minger Gove but at the risk of a) boring everyone, b) facing a libel suit and c) speaking ill of the "dead" then I'll restrain myself. The thought of him as Chief Whip or with a whip is making my cornflakes curdle.......bluuuurgh!
  • Perhaps, he should just be chiefly whipped? ( or cheerfully? ) As a government minister, probably with an orange in his mouth with a cord around his neck.
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • Shocked :(
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    "I think it is our job to dream"
  • Funny how a news story makes you feel a bit down even though it doesn't effect your life.

Been reading about Isreal and Palestine and feeling quite upset that the avergae Isreali seems to have no empathy for civilians caught in the trouble. Makes me feel a bit sick that a developed and educated country (that is supported by the west  mainly america but also europe in the past) can have such a hard line view of living creatures. Especially considering how they were treated in the past. Like children who are abused end up abusing themselves in adulthood.

Great quote from a Palestinan school teacher sumes it up for me, “The
    Palestinians have no connection to the Holocaust in Europe, but
    unfortunately we are paying the price of a misdeed we did not commit"

• Feeling much better now: got a new job! :)
  • ^ good news, well done!
  • @tattmaylor I don't know if this is your bag but there are demos scheduled for tomorrow regarding the Israeli attacks on gaza http://stopwar.org.uk/events/current/israel-gaza-attack-july-2014-protests

It's not something I can claim to know much about, but I have a friend who's personal and professional life means they have quite a lot of involvement which is where I heard about the demos from.
    Post edited by ping at 2014-07-18 13:23:58
  • Thanks ping
  • Well done Dreeke %%- :)
  • I FEEL LIKE A FUCKING ROCK STAR!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!! !!!!!! Ummmmm mm mm, YEAH!
    U R I E L
    What is done in the dark will always come to light
  • I thought that's what you were.
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • Embarrassed....and low. Had a monster panic attack yesterday, ambulance job, declined going to A and E.... As if that weren't bad enough, when I came round ( in my pjs on the bathroom floor), I realised the paramedic was my cousin, last seen at a family funeral. So embarrassed.
  • Aw, sorry to hear that Kat....sounds a bit scarey.:(. There's nothing to be embarrassed about though. Are you under alot of stress currently? An Rx of Xanax might be helpful until iuventus can figure out a natural, homeopathic alternative. You'll be alright Kat, X.
    U R I E L
  • PoGu! Shame on you for exploiting Kat's episode for a chance to take a shot at me. I'll get back to you later--when you least expect it.

*practices hidden blade technique*
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • No, I'm actually serious this time iuv. I really don't like benzodiazepines..but they work. I was just reading about Kava Kava and Valerian root. I might take Valerian myself for my insomnia.
    U R I E L

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!