Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 3229 Comments sorted by
  • How do I feel today? .....2 words- Rolf Harris. :-O
  • Feeling so sad because I just found out that the movie, "Medea" will be playing close to where I live. I was PM'd this information. Now because I have APD I'll miss the chance to meet a person from this message board and miss seeing the movie. I want to go sooo bad it hurts inside me. I haven't left my home in months. Thank God for the internet because I can make believe and pretend things. What is APD-http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Avoidant_personality_disorder

I really am a nobody.
    mahogany= my agony
    'the wind...the wind'

• Actually B, you're quite like Emily Dickinson. She was a recluse, but found freedom in it-

http://academic.brooklyn.cuny.edu/english/melani/cs6/nobody.html
    Post edited by Ponygurl at 2014-07-03 14:43:28
    U R I E L
    What is done in the dark will always come to light
  • Nobody is perfect! Good one PG
    I love Emily too, she was special.
    Tell us about 'Shadow Dance' .Your new signatures are rather fun. I can't seem to bring myself to change mine. I hope you're feeling better Banana. And please do tell where they're playing Goldfrapp's Medea in Florida. I haven't heard anything yet.
    Post edited by A_is_A at 2014-07-03 23:13:43
    LOVE tasted CRITICAL
  • Happy 4th July to everyone across the pond. Are any of you celebrating in any way?
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • I call it "Out-of-the-Frying-Pan-into-the-Fireworks Day." Most of the country will spend the day charring the flesh of once-living beings, who spent their entire lives in cages, and ooo-ing and ah-ing at the re-enactment of exploding rifles, cannons, and bombs. It's a real gas to see how everyone believes that it all symbolizes some sort of personal freedom.

Meanwhile, the rich, straight, white men will be laughing at the rest of us while counting their Benjamin Franklins and jerking off to "The Star Spangled Banner."

I'll be starting a month-long liquid fast in the name of spiritual freedom.

'Nuff said?
    Post edited by iuventus at 2014-07-04 07:14:58
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • 'Nuff said.
  • just sitting here watching Adult Swim on Cartoon Network
    mahogany= my agony
    'the wind...the wind'

• My other half is heading down to the Ladies Finals at Wimbledon today :) She's taking her uncle this year. So I'm home alone with all the housework...and it's peeing down with rain.....looks like I'll have to have a Frappfest! Bang the music on loud while I don me Marigolds! Then I reckon I'll indulge in a horror movie tonight by candlelight with a bag of Twiglets. rOCK ON!!
  • I watched 'The Others' some weeks ago with Nicole Kidman, written and directed by Alejandro Amenábar. Thought it was a very plausible film with some good creepy moments and a great end. Not a bloodfest, but a good gothic style supernatural/psychological horror.
  • @A_is_A "Tell us about 'Shadow Dance' .Your new signatures are rather fun. I can't seem to bring myself to change mine."

I've been changing mine alot lately, boredom maybe? Hmmm, I think it has to do with freedom. A natural, instinctual, wild freedom..that lives in the shadows.
    Post edited by Ponygurl at 2014-07-07 23:51:16
    U R I E L
  • Our founding fathers would be proud, PoGu.
  • I can't say my father is too proud, but what-the-fuck ever. He can suck it. (He's a born again Christian that put me through Hell)
    U R I E L
  • Yeah, I think I sucked his dick once behind the churchyard.
  • Now you sound like A_is_A.
    U R I E L

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!