Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Goldfrapp at Glastonbury!
  • 163 Comments sorted by
  • Sartori said:

Probably not tonight as I'm going to bed soon (up 0545 for work) . And it'll probably be a download thingy .

What did Sartori mean when he gave a time of 0545? Does that mean he must awake at 5:45 AM for work? Now where I am it is, 2:10 AM. I'm sorry, I'm just so amped and it's only now 2:13, guess I'll watch some Adult Swim. I wish I was with you. xxx
    mahogany= my agony
    'the wind...the wind'

• Banana, easy there.  Chill, man.  The GF messageboard regulars are pros at this stuff.  They'll come thru.  

• I love her bat outfit.
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • Banana, easy there.  Chill, man.  The GF messageboard regulars are pros at this stuff.  They'll come thru.  

I'm sorry. I'm just lonely and excited, I'm not at all sleepy. I feel like I'm waiting for Santa to come! Your image and words calmed me, thank you. Right now I'm watching VH1Classic-120 Minutes. xxxxx
    mahogany= my agony
    'the wind...the wind'

• okay that glastonbury rainbow clouds pic she just retweeted of DREW's is so Head First it makes my teeth hurt from sugar!!!!! i love it

Goldfrapp
    (Glastonbury 2014)
    Set List on West Holts Stage on 28 Jun 2014 at Worthy Farm, Pilton

Utopia
        You Never Know
        Thea
        Yellow Halo
        Alvar
        Little Bird
        Lovely Head
        Number 1
        Train
        Ride a White Horse
        Strict Machine

UK Deers:-

It's currently on the BBC Glastonbury pages in full here:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/events/errnc8/acts/a9r2fx#p0215tbt

Non-UK Deers:-

Sartori is ripping, grabbing, converting and generally using string & superglue to get a version up and I've just grabbed the one from the page above. It's only 640x360 but it's another option for you to choose from. Just demuxing it and sticking it in a more easily playable .mp4 container.

<<< New Link >>>

Please download and then share by other routes
    Do not just pass the link onwards and this one may live a bit longer!

Post edited by The_Carpathian at 2014-06-29 09:30:05
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • thanks for all the uploads etc guys!  ^:)^
  • I know newer members won't know her, but what the hey... here is a shot of my 46-inch TV showing a very animated Visual_Fallacy (Sally) in the crowd during 'Train'. Yes, those are wolf ears. :-)
  • oh you are all so wonderful thank you
  • ping said:

thanks for all the uploads etc guys!  ^:)^

What Ping said. Hi Sally! xxx
    mahogany= my agony
    'the wind...the wind'

• missed it before computer cranked up... anyone help?
  • Does anyone have the BBC2HD performances in good quality, I missed them last night- the web stream was great but would like some HD goodness :) Thanks in advance!
  • If you read back through the thread you'll get an idea on who is working on what currently.

Big files, work commitments and the like mean these things aren't instant....but we usually get them sorted between us :)
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • new pics on gettyimages!
  • Some silly twat from the Telegraph thinks Goldfrapp is a Scottish band..... #massivefail
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    "I think it is our job to dream"

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!