Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Goldfrapp at Glastonbury!
  • 163 Comments sorted by
  • Lots of us were posting on facebook during the stream. Hope you all spotted Sally dancing in her wolf ears!

Yo Facebook daddio , Twitters wheres the kids are is !   ;) 
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • "alison goldfrapp' is a trending topic on UK twitter :) 
  • I truely feel like i've entered the matrix today, switching between footie and music on TV, pressing that red

button for multi choice of bands. Checking the BBC website for multi choice as well. Getting updates on here. I'm all over the bleedin' place !

www.themummers.co.uk
    photo 48d99ea1-4ff3-47b4-a076-5c9c0bc0a716_zpsbb643bce.jpg
  • Here, here, muchos gracious. Free pint coming your way when your back in Manchester.
    www.themummers.co.uk
    photo 48d99ea1-4ff3-47b4-a076-5c9c0bc0a716_zpsbb643bce.jpg
  • Please tell me in words and/or video what it is like to be there if you never been. My brain is like a sponge. xx
    mahogany= my agony
    'the wind...the wind'

• banana said:

Please tell me in words and/or video what it is like to be there if you never been. My brain is like a sponge. xx

Like being stood in a field of piss with someone shouting at you .
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • So what does all this "trending" stuff actually mean for anyone who doesn't have a clue about Twatter, sorry Twitter??
    Post edited by Hells_Bells at 2014-06-28 19:22:10
  • lol@Hells Bells - that what i call twitter. I was on it for all of 5 mins and deleted account.

BIG THANK YOU to Sartori
  • Blink and you missed it.Red button 301 just showed Lovely Head and Strict Machine at 1.50am.
  • We missed this as we are currently on our annual pilgrimage to France. We bring a satellite dish and decoder with us but this year, there seems to have been a lot of changes to the output from Astra 28 and we can no longer get UK TV with a 60 Cm dish, so no BBC red button for us. We went to plan B, and the digital stream but the bandwidth in deepest rural France was not good enough to cope so we saw 5 minutes of stop/start Yellow Halo and the intro of Alvar. It was like being in the cinema in Crawley all over again ! Then it failed altogether.
    Keep up the good work on the download Satori, we are relying on you. Now I know how frustrating it is for our American brethren.
    We will have to get that satellite sorted. Two weeks without TV ? I will go mad !
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • Sartori said:

Probably not tonight as I'm going to bed soon (up 0545 for work) . And it'll probably be a download thingy .

What did Sartori mean when he gave a time of 0545? Does that mean he must awake at 5:45 AM for work? Now where I am it is, 2:10 AM. I'm sorry, I'm just so amped and it's only now 2:13, guess I'll watch some Adult Swim. I wish I was with you. xxx
    mahogany= my agony
    'the wind...the wind'

• I love her bat outfit.
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • Banana, easy there.  Chill, man.  The GF messageboard regulars are pros at this stuff.  They'll come thru.  

I'm sorry. I'm just lonely and excited, I'm not at all sleepy. I feel like I'm waiting for Santa to come! Your image and words calmed me, thank you. Right now I'm watching VH1Classic-120 Minutes. xxxxx
    mahogany= my agony
    'the wind...the wind'

• okay that glastonbury rainbow clouds pic she just retweeted of DREW's is so Head First it makes my teeth hurt from sugar!!!!! i love it
  • oh you are all so wonderful thank you

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!