Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 3229 Comments sorted by
  • http://youtu.be/mpw3GayRYTA

credit to Alison and Will or I've would have never heard of this.......................thinking of you x
    mahogany= my agony
    'the wind...the wind'

• Feel completely fucked off that my sister will have to go back into hospital again at some stage due to further complications after she had a major operation last November. Fucked off as she was taken ill whilst we were away in Edinburgh for the week so spent most of out time at the hospital there. Had to cut the holiday short as was best to get her home. If it hadnt have been for the kindness of the hotel calling the ambulance and paying for a taxi for us to get back from the hospital I dont know what I would have done being somewhere I had never been before.
    They have been very generous and are going to hold over two nights stay with them another time when everything is OK for us. If it hadnt been for their help I would have lost a lot of money with it being a 5 star hotel. I felt guilty as came across as being selfish for having to cut the holiday short but in fairness she should have told me she felt like shit before we even got on the train travelling 4 fucking hours to get to Edinburgh!!
    Fucking doctors couldnt get her an appointment until 26 June. Seriously!!!
    If they had done their job properly first time round we wouldnt be back to square one! 
    To say Im very upset and livid for all the right and wrong reasons would be an understatement.Fed up of being a nurse maid for my family and its about time they did something for me. Sick to the back teeth of hospitals, etc.
    Sorry to rant on here but Ive let it build up in me again and today I just feel like exploding 

:(( ~X( :-w
  • ^I am very sorry. If it makes you feel any better I think I can say I know how you must feel. Now because it's family it throws you into awkward situations. Don't even get me started about Doctors.
    mahogany= my agony
    'the wind...the wind'

• So I need cheering up - been sat on a train at Liverpool Street Station, London for over 2hrs not going anywhere and no real information - that's my evening screwed! Perhaps I should have posted this on the RANT thread.
    What if the Hokey Cokey is what it's all about?
  • No one knows what might have been waiting down the line had your train departed on time. What you do know is that you're safe at the station in the moment.
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • iuventus said:

No one knows what might have been waiting down the line had your train departed on time. What you do know is that you're safe at the station in the moment.

Waiting down the line is probably the recently dismembered corpse of a person who has jumped in front of a train.
    Do they not realise how inconvenient it is for everyone? So selfish ! Some poor bastard has to turn out and clear everything up. And the train driver will probably never drive a train again.
    Sorry, it had to be said.
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • Fortunately it was a broken train and overhead power lines so no one was hurt. Still, best part of 6 hrs to get home is bloody ridiculous - makes me want to move to the Outer Hebrides! And the fun bit is I'm off to bed ready to do the same old shit tomorrow.
    What if the Hokey Cokey is what it's all about?
  • Pearls, etc.
  • Hello all, I hope everyone here is tickety boo......it has been an age (let's not even start on that one eh!) Anyway this could well be a fleeting visit however I hope that everyone is well and enjoying themselves....love to all. XxxX
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • ^hello there cervus, hope you're doing ok?  :)
    Post edited by ping at 2014-06-18 16:17:37
  • kind'a happy/sad and it's only 2:30 PM!
    mahogany= my agony
    'the wind...the wind'

• ^ So you're Sappy B? Ugh, I gotta cold...but I won't complain. True Blood starts tonight...but I'll be missing it. Oh and I've just run out of tissue and tp from blowing my nose...so I'll have to use my shirt. I really don't think this Advil "cold and sinus" works. Just sayin'
    U R I E L
    What is done in the dark will always come to light
  • Pharmaceuticals hinder the natural progression of illness. Cold/flu germs have a symbiotic relationship with our bodies. Drugs throw it into imbalance.

Next time drink some oshá root tea.
  • Thanks iuv. Normally I'm a homeopathic type of person, but I was busy at work today and had to make do with OTC shite....I'll have to pick up some osha-
    U R I E L
    What is done in the dark will always come to light

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!