Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 3229 Comments sorted by
  • Hungover.... And covered in glitter.
  • I am guessing these are not unrelated??? :)
    Post edited by Cervus at 2013-06-22 03:04:12
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • Hahaha! No very much connected! This is what happens when I party with drag queens.... :)
  • you guys have all the fun in Manchester :)

feeling more upbeat today, quick spin on the exercise bike is getting the blood moving
    "its MY favourite song"
  • chokka said:

This is what happens when I party with drag queens.... :)

i think i'd like to party with you and the drag queens chokka!  :D
  • :) well ping you would all be very welcome!!!

Post edited by chokka at 2013-06-22 05:33:32
  • so that's our night out in Manchester sorted :D
    "its MY favourite song"
  • Sleepy.
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
  • I have such a headache.
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • Me too.
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
  • Strange and uneasy. Maybe it's to do with the supermoon this weekend. The Moon affects moods or is that a myth?
  • Not a myth. Feeling queasy myself.
  • excited. just back from the beach after watching the sun rise in the east. time to grab a few hours sleep before the road trip to bristol.

coming home under a honey moon.

litha
    "its MY favourite song"
  • excited. just back from the beach after watching the sun rise in the east. time to grab a few hours sleep before the road trip to bristol.

coming home under a honey moon.

litha
    "its MY favourite song"
  • Looking forward to one more day of work and then off for SEVEN!!!!!!! HUZZAH!!!! ;)
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!