Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Salford Lowry gig 27th March 2014
  • 49 Comments sorted by
  • My bags are packed & I'm looking forward to setting off in the morning. The weather forecast says it's due to rain just as I arrive in Manchester but that can't remove my sunny disposition :)

Look forward to seeing some/all of you at some point.
  • Cannot wait getting, in late afternoon for drinks and dinner, then the gig...it will be a blast , enjoy everyone
  • The day is here. Think these hours are gonna pass so slowly. Going about 4.30. Cannot wait.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • LOL they always do on gigday!
  • very excited, taking my wife to her first ever goldfrapp gig, hope the audience tonight wont be afraid to get out of their seats...
  • We're going. Should be good.
    Tears just started over you but I'm not over you...
    www.myspace.com/queenadreenauk
  • We got quite near the front too frappmountain, row E. Not sure if/where we're eating, but if we make it to Harvester, I'll be the redhead with a green dress on with a bearded, dark haired hubby ;0
    Tears just started over you but I'm not over you...
    www.myspace.com/queenadreenauk
  • Have a fab time tonight everyone and yes, get up when you can or Alison will have to ask again. Actually, make her ask as she was very sweet asking ;)
  • I'll be heading out there shortly. Hope to be in the Harvester around 5.30. I reckon there's around 15 past & present members of the GMB going. Hope to see some of you at some point.
    Post edited by KeithJ_gmb at 2014-03-27 12:15:09
  • Enjoy yourselves, Frappkids! :-)

Sing, dance, play imaginary instruments, take pics but DO NOT flash Alison. She really doesn't like it!
  • Left my iPad in the Birmingham hotel last night! Was halfway to Manchester on the train & had to turn back. iPad returned but what a crap day. Anyone meeting tonight near the venue? Seriously need a drink! :)
    Post edited by Ultrauk at 2014-03-27 12:37:18
    Music Junkie
  • HAVE FUN TONIGHT Y'ALL !!
    And do not forget to tell us how amazing the gig was...
  • Have loads of fun!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    "I think it is our job to dream"
  • Ahhh what a lovely show..... Alison was in terrific voice.... Very simple but effective lighting use throughout...... Setlist went something like this....

Jo
    Drew
    Stranger
    Annabel
    Clay
    Alvar
    Thea
    You Never Know
    Yellow Halo
    Number 1
    Little Bird
    Ride A White Horse
    Train
    Lovely Head
    Utopía
    Clowns
    Strict Machine

Clay was ruined for me two pissed up twats on Row D loudly talking through it Grrrr!

However there were highlights...

Yellow Halo was gorgeous.... The lights, the pulsing beats......finally heard it live

Thea..... Now ive seen all of TOU performed live....

Little Bird..... The noodling and rainbow lights...... Lush...... :)
  • She has trouble with her final entrance on Clay anyhow.
    If I were dead, could I do this?

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!