Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Kate Bush - Before the Dawn (was the spoiler-free thread)
  • 156 Comments sorted by
  • chokka said:

I've never been so panic stricken or had such shaky hands when buying tickets before........

Me neither!! Only gave me a minute to get my details in and my hands wouldn't work properly so lost them. Thought I would try again and managed to get some for 17th Sept
  • Phew! I'm getting one via DCBaxter, for the final night. Cheers, dude!

Yes, i believe at some point he lost ones he'd marked-up. Stressy.
  • I had 4 tickets for the first friday in September.  Then everything went wrong and then my code didnt work and I thought I was going to die.  Thankfully it started working again but there weren't any decent weekend tickets left.  So I settled for 2 tickets and I'm off to the gig on Tuesday the 9th now, PHEEEEWW!!

Not quite sure where the £300 is coming from though! 
    Post edited by VisualFallacy at 2014-03-26 06:42:41
  • Me and Sonap are going!

• Contrary to the information I received, I was able to back out and enter my code several times. It was my bank that stopped me. I suppose I might have alerted them ahead of a large overseas purchase. Nevertheless, I was quite close to buying a ticket with no idea how I was going to afford a trip to and from the UK. It's not cheap to get to the East Coast, let alone across the ocean. I'll hold out for a date or two in the US.
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • If anyone has a code they are not using can you inbox me, thanks.
  • ^ It's too late to buy pre-sale/code tickets I think. If you look at the relevant webpage, each gig is now marked as "currently not available".
  • According to a recent Facebook post, they were sold out in 30 minutes. Seven more dates have since been added.
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • Wow.... Hopefully a second chance for some more frappers to get to see her!
  • chokka said:

I've never been so panic stricken or had such shaky hands when buying tickets before........

Me neither!! Only gave me a minute to get my details in and my hands wouldn't work properly so lost them. Thought I would try again and managed to get some for 17th Sept

Well I'm glad you did!!! Loyal fans deserve to see her in the flesh at last!
  • Got a ticket for Tuesday 9th. Very nervous as it took three attempts due to slow working bank window.
    ISOBEL
  • Kate has announced 7 more dates,so she now plays into October.So if you missed out today then this Friday looks more hopeful.

• I'm going to try for tickets for the 19th Sept on the public sale. If not available, then the 20th. Assuming I get through in the first place. AS HJ said, it would be interesting to know what proportion of tickets for the initially announced dates have gone in the pre-sale.
  • Fingers crossed for you all!
  • I bought tickets yesterday for the 6th September. I've been a huge fan of hers since I was a kid! I can't wait. And it was one of the easiest online transactions I've ever done. Eventim was very smooth, well done Kate!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!