Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 622 Comments sorted by
  • :-) Great Escape in Brighton ... hopefully.

Phantogram confirmed!

• Goldfrapp, Blood red shoes and Katy B on her next tour here in October.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Goldfrapp, Adam Ant and Nine Inch Nails for me :)
  • Aww Adama Ant and Nine Inch Nails, cool! I wasn't sure whether to see NIN again. They were amazing last time of course, but there's so many other gigs I want to see.
    Tears just started over you but I'm not over you...
    www.myspace.com/queenadreenauk
  • Jude said:

Aww Adama Ant and Nine Inch Nails, cool! I wasn't sure whether to see NIN again. They were amazing last time of course, but there's so many other gigs I want to see.

I've never seen them, Adam Ant was my first crush and am hoping I wont be disappointed!  NIN have been on my bucket list for years and am so excited about seeing them finally
  • Think my Mrs had a crush on Adam Ant. I cannot say anything all the crushes i had when i was growing up. And dare i say it, Even now. A few.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Does The cinema event count as a gig?
  • Went to a WOODKID concert yesterday ... finally. Still blown away. This whole monochromatic concert experience is amazing. From lighting to sound to visuals. Perfect match. Can't wait for another opportunity to be part of it. 

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED 
    Be patient.
  • Tonight: Beethoven, Symphony 4
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • U won't be disappointed with NIN! So good live.

Jude said:

Aww Adama Ant and Nine Inch Nails, cool! I wasn't sure whether to see NIN again. They were amazing last time of course, but there's so many other gigs I want to see.

I've never seen them, Adam Ant was my first crush and am hoping I wont be disappointed!  NIN have been on my bucket list for years and am so excited about seeing them finally

• We went to see the wonderful Dutch singer Wende last friday.
    Awesome show!

Post edited by Dreeke at 2014-03-17 13:38:35
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    "I think it is our job to dream"
  • chokka said:

Does The cinema event count as a gig?

No.

Been to some student gigs. Im gonna look like a paedo soon. Metronomy (I cant spell but some clever dick will point this out to me incase I was unaware) on Friday hurray. Shit venue and questionable trains bit less hurray. But still.
  • We didn't realise Metronomy were playing until too late.so i'll be interested to hear how they are. Can't wait for Bombay on Friday, been waiting to see them for ages!
  • Metronomy were really great. Camp had been turned up to 11. White trousers dark red blazers. Great lit up keyboards. Venues generaly dark but the bands bright pastel lighting made it more fun. Wished id bothered to ask for a photo pass. They all sung well. Bass player had good hair etc. I bought Love letters album but im struggling to get into it (sonicly not the cellophane wrapping ;)
    Post edited by thathurt at 2014-03-26 06:09:18
  • Going to see some electro duo at Brum Symphony tonight.....

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!