Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 622 Comments sorted by
  • Not going to the Within Temptation gig. Looking for something else instead.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Eurosonic was soooo awesome this year!! :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Post edited by Dreeke at 2014-01-18 15:53:12
    "I think it is our job to dream"
  • The Gathering next saturday.
    It's going to be their last gig for a while, probably even the very last one....

(Hope it's not)
  • Just got back from the Gathering. Awesome and emotional show.
    The good news is that drummer Hans Rutten assured me they will be coming back after their "sabbatical"
  • ^You've done well in recent weeks :) There's been nothing I've wanted to see here & little on the horizon either (Goldfrapp excepted). The worst situation I can remember for years. Usually I'd have 5 or 6 booked by now.

However, there's one this week I'm really looking forward to. Anna Calvi @ the Arches in Glasgow,
  • I'll be seeing Goldfrapp at the cinema then in Glasgow, and in between those two i'll be seeing Pam Ann. My gig going has kind of fallen off as of late, it's been a handful a year at best for quite some time.
  • Black Submarine in Wiltons Music Hall, London tomorrow night weather dependant.
  • Next up: Liesa van Der Aa & Poppy Ackroyd at 't Wagehuys in Leuven (19-2)
    Post edited by Dreeke at 2014-02-06 07:13:37
  • Black Submarine last night at Wiltons Music Hall was great. Ive got a couple of fab shots of David Rossi but seeing as this forum doesnt let me post pictures I cant share them with you Frappers!
  • Got free tics to Panic! At the Disco on Sunday. I hear they put on a great live show, we'll see. I do love a man in eyeliner.. <:-P
    Post edited by Ponygurl at 2014-02-07 20:37:43
    U R I E L
    What is done in the dark will always come to light
  • Black Submarine last night at Wiltons Music Hall was great. Ive got a couple of fab shots of David Rossi but seeing as this forum doesnt let me post pictures I cant share them with you Frappers!

Hells, any you put on Facebook.. if you change their sharing level from "friends only" to "everyone"... you can post/embed them on here. (Or I can do it if you're having trouble!)
    Post edited by Halloween_Jack at 2014-02-07 20:33:52
  • Next gig: Fitz and the Tantrums on 4th March
    Then Goldfrapp 
    :D
    Tears just started over you but I'm not over you...
    www.myspace.com/queenadreenauk

Hells, any you put on Facebook.. if you change their sharing level from "friends only" to "everyone"... you can post/embed them on here. (Or I can do it if you're having trouble!)

Lets try this one:-
  • hm cardigans are not go.

I missed Polica the other week. *sad face*
    Saw Planningtorock. Ive not got her new record but the gig was good. one of the happiest Ive ever seen. Both her and the audience. it was a total happy fest. (I didnt really fit in but hey).
  • Where The Wild Things Are festival next weekend.
    Line-up featuring Kate Boy, Trentemøller, Savages, Rangleklods, Moderat and Kadebostany

Also just got tickets for Lykke Li, may 3rd

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!