Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 3229 Comments sorted by
  • If I were dead, could I do this?
  • Speaking of dreams...do we have a dreams thread yet? I may have to create one.
    U R I E L
    What is done in the dark will always come to light
  • I'm dreaming at this very moment. I've been napping since 3 PM.
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • Dear Diary,
                   Day 5 of Gastro-Enteritis Week , lost 10lbs so far SQUEEE ! eyes aren`t following my head , can`t stand more than a few minutes , out of toilet paper but still happy , I mean , I could have a cold or something really serious . 

Sard. Saying what he wants on the Net since `95 . 
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • Even I might go to the doctor at this point.
  • What are the symptoms? I feel queasy
    "its MY favourite song"
  • iuventus said:

Even I might go to the doctor at this point.

;)

@Tweety   Weeks ticket to Porcelain City (express route) . Loss of appetite for coffee and fu-fu .

"Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • Oh, I'm as bad, if not worse about doctors; though, I do rely heavily on food-based and other home remedies.
  • No laughing gas??!?!  Too bad.
  • Had a really good long weekend after having Friday off work too. Not pleased to be going back to work tomorrow   :(
  • The weather is lovely today so i think that is making me feel happy. Trouble is, I have a busy day.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • cw37frapp said:

The weather is lovely today so i think that is making me feel happy. Trouble is, I have a busy day.

I thought I`d come back after my bout of illness.......to be greeted by a post of someone pissing in their own cornflakes .
  • :x
  • You guys, I just HAVE to tell you this. For the past period of time I have worked very hard to write a thesis for my education in Art&Culture. Today I was told that my thesis got a score of 9 points out of 10. This means that I am officially graduated, and I may call myself "bachelor of arts" soon! So how do I feel today? Well....
  • I hope you feel SUPER!

=D> (*) <:-P

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!