Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 3229 Comments sorted by
  • Well having no fillings is very good. Tartar and the rest of the bad stuff stick to fillings. + fillings make it harder to floss effectively. I have too many fillings for my liking. As a Nation we do not clean correctly and at the right times. Well i do now.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Feeling a little on edge with Dad going hospital again tomorrow as still waiting for his operation which they keep cancelling  ~X(
  • Hope it gets done now. (Nothing worse than when somebody prepares and braces themselves for a op, Then they cancel). And everything goes well.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • I'm not coping particularly well at the moment.
  • wet. Because i got a soaking earlier. And rich because i have got slightly more money in my bank account than i thought i had. Not a extra grand or out.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Cold, quite tired, feel like i might be coming down with something.
  • Like i support a great football team, that bangs loads of goals in. And happy because i took the kids to the fair. We really enjoyed it.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • rewak said:

I'm not coping particularly well at the moment.

(((HUGS))) email me if you want to catch up!
  • Thanks cookie, i appreciate that >:D< I'm doing ok, on and off, i'm trying to keep my mind occupied with other things but if i slip up bad i know how to reach you!
  • Uggghhhh...feel like I'm gonna puke. The room is still slightly spinning. I guess that's what I get for drinking red wine then switching to fireball shots (not my idea).
    Anywho, I've been on this 70's kick music wise...and this is a little number that might cheer you up rewak.
    U R I E L
    What is done in the dark will always come to light
  • ^ that was fucking sappy...whatevs... 8-} Ok, now I'm feeling like this :-& damn those fireball shots!!!
    U R I E L
    What is done in the dark will always come to light
  • Sappy is good sometimes :P Hope you feel better, maybe stick to tea next time?
  • Relapse , won't be seeing Goldfrapp @ Bristol bar a miracle . Currently looking to the bright side for a pickmeup .

At this specific point in time , I'm wanting to kick the TV due to "all the fucking adverts for that fucking new bird cartoon".
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • Lost for words....
    Angie just said our cover of Black Cherry is gorgeous.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    "I think it is our job to dream"
  • I feel distracted.... By thoughts of Kate Bush........

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!