Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 560 Comments sorted by
  • chokka said:

Alan said:

Bra as a gift

Blah..... Where's the shoes pic you promised?

Sorry for the delay. It's coming.
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
  • Dreeke said:

I saw them live a couple of weeks ago. They're really good.
    Their singer Kate Akhurst is amazing and quite a looker as well...

Reading your post, Dreeke, and a recent interview ("We love powerful, strong girls like Planningtorock and iamamiwhoami.") I'm pretty sure it'll be worth the six pounds!!
    Post edited by HolyOwl at 2013-06-17 13:14:19
    Be patient.
  • Just had a TEAMERGENCY! at work as I used the last I had and still had the afternoon to get through.

A quick run into the city centre and the purchase of some Sencha and some russian Caravan meets the alert level can be dropped back to green again.
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • Got home to find a little parcel on my doormat - yay!

The new Miss Kittin double CD album "Calling From The Stars" signed by Miss Kittin herself :)
  • My first ever brand new television arrived today; despite the missing piece to the stand, it's brilliant.
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • After pulling one of the aquariums to bits and re-scaping it went to turn the light on yesterday morning and the lamp had blown so bought two ....it is all lovely and shiny now and have a spare to boot!!!!
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • My top has arrived, however whilst I love it it is a bit heavy for a hot gig in July.... May need something a bit lighter but fitting...
  • The last of us on PS3..... :)
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • New teapot.
  • iuventus said:

New teapot.

Yay - is it sad that seeing that made me happy?
  • I sent off a big cheque to the Taxman so that they don't hunt me down and take my house and my clothes and my wife and my kids and my dog and my toilet.

So I've just purchased entry into a Protection Racket. Where's a fuckin' Mob boss when I need one!?
  • Yay - is it sad that seeing that made me happy?

Sad?
  • lemon chicken
    "its MY favourite song"
  • Metro card.
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
  • Kiyuri said:

I sent off a big cheque to the Taxman so that they don't hunt me down and take my house and my clothes and my wife and my kids and my dog and my toilet.

So I've just purchased entry into a Protection Racket. Where's a fuckin' Mob boss when I need one!?

Last time I filled in a tax return , I guessed a couple of the entries on a "whats the worst that can happen?" risk strategy , three weeks later I got a cheque for £50 wooot huzzzzah for me 

I don`t recommend this strategy in most circumstances , my girlfriend spent the 3 weeks telling me off . Its also resulted in a broken leg at another time .
    Post edited by Sartori at 2013-06-22 10:36:52
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!