Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 560 Comments sorted by
  • Finally made the decision to buy the vinyl but the payment froze.....and I don't have time now so will have to try when I get back from work.... NATCH!
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • A Vivienne Westwood sweater...

I want something nice to wear at the gig...

:D
  • Tomato & chilli chutney.

It may not sound spectacular but it just perked up my feta & parsley omelette perfectly!
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • chokka said:

A Vivienne Westwood sweater...

I want something nice to wear at the gig...

:D

OMG, I'd love to see it. The only VW thing I own is a pair of shoes. Mad-looking shoes.
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
  • Some Black Paradise Fish (never seen them in the flesh before) Fathers Day card and Wasabi and Ginger salad dressing...
    Post edited by Cervus at 2013-06-14 01:44:07
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • @chokka I'm still waiting...  :-w
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
  • Alan said:

@chokka I'm still waiting...  :-w

It hasn't arrived yet! Still waiting on delivery! :) but here is a link to the one I bought..

http://m.viviennewestwood.co.uk/menswear/Tops/Athletic-Sweat-VW-Blue-16353/

• chokka said:

Alan said:

@chokka I'm still waiting...  :-w

It hasn't arrived yet! Still waiting on delivery! :) but here is a link to the one I bought..

http://m.viviennewestwood.co.uk/menswear/Tops/Athletic-Sweat-VW-Blue-16353/

Holy schmoly, that is über cool looking!! Qs: why are all sizes sold out? Did you buy the last one? Can you wear it in July?
    Post edited by Alan at 2013-06-14 02:03:29
  • That is quite something!!!!! All gone............ :( The floral military shirt is rather nice too.............

Post edited by Cervus at 2013-06-14 02:05:26
  • By the time VW stuff goes on sale a lot of sizes go very quickly... Usually each item is in limited numbers to begin with :(

You bet ill wear it in.July! :)
  • chokka said:

By the time VW stuff goes on sale a lot of sizes go very quickly... Usually each item is in limited numbers to begin with :(

Won't you be hot? I mean temperature hot.
  • Cervus said:

That is quite something!!!!! All gone............ :( The floral military shirt is rather nice too.............

Her stuff is to starve for.
  • I would have to start starving the pets as well though as I would prob go on a spending frenzy...... :)
  • Cervus said:

I would have to start starving the pets as well though as I would prob go on a spending frenzy...... :)

Tell me about it.
  • Alan said:

chokka said:

By the time VW stuff goes on sale a lot of sizes go very quickly... Usually each item is in limited numbers to begin with :(

Won't you be hot? I mean temperature hot.

Both baby ;) ....

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!