Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Check Twitter for Alison updates
  • 241 Comments sorted by
  • Yes Monica Vitti. I think we may have jumped the gun on the whole Monica Belluchi video thing, it really was just hearsay from some clothiers tweet feed. I can't even remember who found it and posted it. That said, i would LOVE to be proved wrong! It would be a helluva good surprise.

On a side note:
    Ali's photo tweets today were especially gorgeous! Oh yes, and she had a crush on Ali MacGraw. She likes brown eyed girls apparently, woe is me and my sad grey blues. :P
    Post edited by A_is_A at 2013-12-29 19:09:18
    LOVE tasted CRITICAL
  • yes it could be right, but Madame Bordello wrote Monica Bellucci so i don't know, maybe they alerted us too much with nothing true
    :-?
    Post edited by giulys at 2013-12-30 08:54:23
  • i thought monica vitti sounded familiar. she's in a piece of pop art i studied donkeys ago by artist pauline boty :)

and yeah, you guys are totally right, looking at vitti that is her in that still and no way belluchi. both totally gorgeous mind. ;)
  • L'Avventura (1960): Monica Vitti as Claudia. She must like her..she made a comment about L'ecclise a while ago (that's just my photographic memory kicking in)
    Post edited by Ponygurl at 2013-12-31 02:09:55
    U R I E L
    What is done in the dark will always come to light
  • Cake! This post put all kinds of things in my head :D I think it merits a repoSting. It may have actually gotten their Facebook account suspended. (Because Facebook apparently, has issues with women's nipples) It's so ridiculous. They could'nt be anymore tyranical and uncool if they tried to be.
    Anyway, here it is, Viva Twitter!

https://twitter.com/goldfrapp/status/418411171171926016
    Post edited by A_is_A at 2014-01-05 01:16:14
    LOVE tasted CRITICAL
  • oh that's why i couldn't enter their profile, i thought it was a firefox problem
  • This makes me sad:

"@goldfrapp: Tweets...not enough words then it looks like too many...can't get the hang of it really...oh well"

Never mind :D

https://twitter.com/goldfrapp/status/433284724195590144

Post edited by A_is_A at 2014-02-11 12:15:09
    LOVE tasted CRITICAL
  • Helmets...not enough words then it looks like too many...can't get the hang of it really...oh well.
    U R I E L
  • Well she just tweeted.."Who's coming to watch?" ..about the cinema event. I am and I'm excited!!!
    Post edited by Ponygurl at 2014-02-26 12:10:35
    U R I E L
  • Alison in jaunty hats.
    This one below is really cute but i can't get the picture to open in the thread so you'll have to click the link. T'is worth it:)

42m

Clowning x

4h

e

Post edited by A_is_A at 2014-03-14 00:09:41
    LOVE tasted CRITICAL
  • Some amusing tweets from Alison tonight, whilst eavesdropping in a cafe!
  • yes....she's such a nutter...i LOVE her tweets..... :)
  • Alison posting some revealing and amusing pics based on her time in Portsmouth! :-)

(You can see them on Facebook as well as Twitter.)
    Post edited by Halloween_Jack at 2014-03-31 05:23:27
  • I think that Alison's turned to eating horse meat.
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • ^ She needs to make up her mind whether she wants to ride it or eat it! (you know what I mean)

Anywho, sometimes i think if a pug and a monkey had a baby it would look like a sloth. Maybe I shouldn't think so much.
    U R I E L

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!