Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Check Twitter for Alison updates
  • 241 Comments sorted by
  • There's a few photos on Instagram that don't make it to twitter. But not loads.
  • look for "webstagram goldfrapp" on a pc ...
  • Hmm, Alison's latest 4 tweets contain links to instagram pages that appear blank to me. And yet earlier instagram links of hers work fine. Any ideas?

Works: http://instagram.com/p/qOHMemRuO_/

Don't work: http://instagram.com/p/qRX7lTRuEg/
    Post edited by Halloween_Jack at 2014-07-10 14:36:18
  • They both work for me HJ, the second one is part of her 'reflections' series.
  • Ah, it displays on my mobile (windows phone). No go for me on PC Firefox and IE. Weird.
  • Alison sure does have some intense new admirers! I hope she takes it all in stride and isn't too bothered by it. I always worry someone will hurt her feelings or creep her out to the point she doesn't want to do social media anymore. She's got the twitter account up near 42,000 now :)  

Post edited by A_is_A at 2014-07-15 19:39:11
    LOVE tasted CRITICAL
  • I'm sure she's a pretty tough broad.
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • You're one of the lucky ones A_is_A - Alison follows you so you have direct contact!
    What if the Hokey Cokey is what it's all about?
  • Don't do twitter myself, but can see some of Alison's stuff in places like the web site. I have to say, it creeps me out a bit. Alison shows a picture of three books she is thinking of taking away with her and, suddenly, they are on peoples must read list. I think she's fab, I admire her and Will and I love their music and other artistic output but some of the idolisation on Twitter seems a bit intense to me, which is a shame as others seem genuine and heartfelt. As we all know, fan is short for fanatic and fanatic is just a short step to another word; stalker.
    Is Will on Twitter? My guess would be no?
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • ^ Actually Will is on twitter!
    Check it out:
    https://twitter.com/willgregorymoog/status/465413525255774208
    LOVE tasted CRITICAL
  • I saw that and wondered whether it was Will himself or someone from the Ensemble? The tweets look a bit....... Corporate to me and some mention Will in the third person.
    What if the Hokey Cokey is what it's all about?
  • Well how was the curry?
    Post edited by Ponygurl at 2015-01-20 23:45:07
    U R I E L
    What is done in the dark will always come to light
  • iuventus said:

I'm sure she's a pretty tough broad.

uh yeah...remember the projectile pencil story :)
  • There should actually be a discussion about her amazing Instagram account. Best thing ever. It gets even better when Maus is involved. :D
  • we want a coffee table book of her pics

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!