Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • Another one resurrected from the other place as it's always been a good place to discover things coming out that are worth a look/listen.

Me?

The new Jagwar Mar album "Howlin" complete with a bonus cd called "The Time And Space Machine Dub Sessions".

{rubs hands together}
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • 560 Comments sorted by
  • mine would be a certain deluxe box set..... 
  • chokka said:

mine would be a certain deluxe box set..... 

Yeah, I forgot about that....and the normal cd too :D
  • wow you got me beat... im settling for good old fashioned mp3 of ToU until the November comes...
  • Deluxe box set and significantly less exciting a Pizza.......
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • chokka said:

wow you got me beat... im settling for good old fashioned mp3 of ToU until the November comes...

Chokka, you realize that what has been said is that there will only be 2,000 of the box sets sold.  Just so you know.  It sounds like it's close to 500 already today.
  • 5m of 5mm elasticated cord - *innocent whistle*
  • Just bought tickets for the KATE BOY concert in London next week. It's gonna be one of the last nights over here for me. Better be good!
    Post edited by HolyOwl at 2013-06-11 17:50:08
    Be patient.

• chokka said:

wow you got me beat... im settling for good old fashioned mp3 of ToU until the November comes...

Chokka, you realize that what has been said is that there will only be 2,000 of the box sets sold.  Just so you know.  It sounds like it's close to 500 already today.

I wish, Santa if you're listening..... but I WILL sure be getting the vinyl. I'm glad they went with the same packaging as the Head First vinyl, Goldfrapp on vinyl are something else ;)
    Post edited by Border_Mind at 2013-06-11 19:04:20
    It's a re-creation
    Again I live another life
    My imagination
    Can't cross the borderline
  • 12bottles of Amarone from the vineyard (2004 and 2006 vintages)

Oh,yes and a deluxe pre-order :)
  • On the way to work I'll be grabbing some Sinex - I'm all a bit 'course you can, Malcolm'

I do realise that'll make no sense at all to many people and make others feel very old.
  • 2 tickets for Hammersmith Odeon to see G`frapp , only in row K as it seems the promoter has yet again ripped the front tickets for a sideline tout agency . `Shitbag` as their official merchandise vendors , having a field day .
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • HolyOwl said:

Just bought tickets for the KATE BOY concert in London next week. It's gonna be one of the last nights over here for me. Better be good!

I saw them live a couple of weeks ago. They're really good.
    Their singer Kate Akhurst is amazing and quite a looker as well.

Me: that box everyone is talking about...
    Post edited by Dreeke at 2013-06-12 04:33:10
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    "I think it is our job to dream"
  • Sartori said:

2 tickets for Hammersmith Odeon to see G`frapp , only in row K as it seems the promoter has yet again ripped the front tickets for a sideline tout agency . `Shitbag` as their official merchandise vendors , having a field day

Me too (me and my sis) the booking system was ever so slightly farcical I had to log in numerous times to even get half way through the action and then it kept saying that my cart was empty........but got there FINALLY...row M.... :)
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • chokka said:

Sorry, lol I meant that I have ordered just the box set so I assumer it will arrive in November as stated in the info and that's when I will receive the physical cd! A download for the mp3 version of Tales Of Us comes in on the actual official release date in September :)
  • Me too has purchased two tickets for Hammersmith plus deluxe edition Tales of Us. Need to make sure I get my bonus from work now to pay for it  :-\"

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!