26/03/2014 
    Block: STL - Row: E - Seats: 1 To 2

GOLDFRAPP at Reading Hexagon, Reading on WEDNESDAY
    02/04/2014 
    Block: AR - Row: G - Seats: 45 To 46

GOLDFRAPP at Brighton Dome, Brighton on SATURDAY
    29/03/2014 
    Block: STL - Row: G - Seats: 32 To 33
    MY TICKETS FOR BRIGHTON WILL BE FOR SALE NEARER THE TIME IF ANYONE INTERESTED??
  • God Damn i've missed it again :(( also around the same time as 3-4 PS4 game launch's so double :( :((
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • Oh no. Hard luck. There might be tickets still available. If you have got the cash that is. I am sorted, Thankfully.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • GOLDFRAPP at Symphony Hall, Birmingham on WEDNESDAY
    26/03/2014 

02/04/2014 

29/03/2014 

Aww. I hope you can get to one of the gigs, at least. I'd particularly love to see you at Brighton. Remember how good the gatherings of the GMB can be?
  • GOLDFRAPP at Brighton Dome, Brighton on SATURDAY
    29/03/2014 

That's right next to my seat! (G34) :-)

As Keith says, it would be supercool if you come to the Brighton one, Hells.
  • They are really pushing the Salford gig on Facebook... Is it not selling well?
  • chokka said:

They are really pushing the Salford gig on Facebook... Is it not selling well?

I think it is as I tried to get tickets on Saturday and they said there were non available, when I tried on the Lowry website there were only a handful left scattered about the place
    26/03/2014 

02/04/2014 

29/03/2014 

Aww. I hope you can get to one of the gigs, at least. I'd particularly love to see you at Brighton. Remember how good the gatherings of the GMB can be?

Hi Keith. Indeed Frapp get togethers are pretty cool. I will hold onto my Brighton tickets until fairly last minute to see what I can do about it. It's not that I don't want to go to Brighton, it's circumstances /:)
  • GOLDFRAPP at Brighton Dome, Brighton on SATURDAY
    29/03/2014 

That's right next to my seat! (G34) :-)

As Keith says, it would be supercool if you come to the Brighton one, Hells.

Oh Gawd, what's a girl to do? Sitting next to Mr HJ. Do I, don't i??
    26/03/2014 

02/04/2014 

29/03/2014 

Hello.
    I'm new here but would love you to keep me in mind if you can't make it to the Brighton Gig.  I wasn't a member of the forum when the presale tickets went out and couldn't get any once on general release.

Thank you

David
    26/03/2014 

02/04/2014 

29/03/2014 

Hi Keith. Indeed Frapp get togethers are pretty cool. I will hold onto my Brighton tickets until fairly last minute to see what I can do about it. It's not that I don't want to go to Brighton, it's circumstances /:)

Fingers crossed that those circumstances will sort themselves out. If not, let us know if there's anything we can do to assist e.g prayers, sacrifices to the gods, sending a couple of people around to have a quiet word with someone etc, let us know :)
  • kitemap said:

GOLDFRAPP at Symphony Hall, Birmingham on WEDNESDAY
    26/03/2014 

02/04/2014 

29/03/2014 

Hello.
    I'm new here but would love you to keep me in mind if you can't make it to the Brighton Gig.  I wasn't a member of the forum when the presale tickets went out and couldn't get any once on general release.

Thank you

David

That's no problem if I don't go to Brighton. You can have the tickets t the full cost they were purchased but if your in the UK I will send to you in the post no cost. Send me a message say mid-February to remind me in case I forget.
    Keep your eye on the forum too in case you spot I've changed plans and can make it. Does that sound OK?

• Giancarlo said:

Pete, if available, I'd buy for sure your spare ticket !

I've booked the Holiday Inn, it's very close to the Premier Inn anyway ...

My spare Stalls ticket is all yours Giancarlo :) will be good to catch up again since Manchester & Somerset House. I will send you a message so we can sort out payment etc :)

Post edited by Ultrauk at 2013-12-17 19:45:44
    Music Junkie
  • Thousand thanks Pete !

Waiting for your message
    Post edited by Giancarlo at 2013-12-18 12:30:22

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!