Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
UK Tour 2014
  • 372 Comments sorted by
  • wa@K! I forgot I knew I would!. managed to get row C Birmingham at the side (ho hum) but only shit ones left at Brighton Dome.  Circle or rear stalls only left which both look bad views for short arses like moi. Hmm its a lot of cash to spend for a seated gig. 

Do i wait for general sales 2moz am (if i remember) to c if better seats on sale?
  • its offered me row Z or W at Brighton. \Me thinks not!
  • They've made the pre-sale tickets available to all now... on Facebook.

All the "stalls" ones at Brighton have gone.

what is the point of a presale then? ffs.  Damn you memory for being so bad.

Being an indecisive nation, im sure theyll all be up for sale on here or twitter soon anyway.
    Post edited by thathurt at 2013-12-12 08:33:30
  • Row M at York for me an friend Chris.

Be the 1st time I've been there for 37 years. :)
  • thathurt said:

what is the point of a presale then? ffs.  Damn you memory for being so bad.

Being an indecisive nation, im sure theyll all be up for sale on here or twitter soon anyway.

I think the point was that we were all meant to dive on and grab our tickets at 10am so by the time the second Facebook route opened a while later and the third general sale route tomorrow those of us signed up to the mailing list would already have had our fair shout at grabbing what we wanted. I'm at work yet still managed to grab mine, for example, so it seems fair enough for a three step release idea.

You have to remember that the general populous won't know half of these things are taking place and will see the dates from gig posters by venues or ads in newspapers. We just jump on them as we're a) fans and b) geeky like that.
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • Salford. Middle price tickets. Do not know where yet. My Mam did it for me. Entered the password/ code etc. Not going until tomorrow. But it is done. Cannot wait. Wow i mentioned the code b4. Edited out in case i got in trouble.
    Post edited by cw37frapp at 2013-12-12 09:02:10
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • FYI I have tickets (pairs) for Brighton up for sale at cost price... row J and row U! (don't ask me why George bought row U... apparently there was an error in the system or whatever! hmmm!) 
    Post edited by VisualFallacy at 2013-12-12 08:47:40
  • @sally can I claim the row J purlease?   Unless someone else has already. 
  • Keith would like the other J one if poss? He DMed you on twitter, @sally. (not sure he can get on here at work)
    Post edited by Halloween_Jack at 2013-12-12 09:24:22
  • I can only get on here at work (as in I have no access to any other website at all!)! I have two tickets, Laura do you want both or just the one? If it's just the one then obviously Keith can have the other! 
    Post edited by VisualFallacy at 2013-12-12 09:47:28
  • Chrissybobs just got tix for Lowry... posted on FB about it...
  • dcbaxter said:

Anyone want row A 30 and 31 for the Sage ?

Have 2 minutes

I bought them. Thanks. Are we neighbours for this gig? Lol :)
    Music Junkie
  • :)
    Post edited by Ultrauk at 2013-12-12 11:59:12
    Music Junkie
  • Phew, only now I finally have the time to see what I actually purchased in the morning rush - mostly good seats thankfully, although Brum, Manchester, and Reading are rather far away. I think I'm going to skip Birmingham (9 gigs is just too much, init?), and will try to get better seats for the other two (and if unsuccessful, skip them as well).

I will post the list of the tickets I'm selling after tomorrow ;-)
    Formerly known as alex_t.
  • my coordinates are:

Birmingham STL D5
    Salford CIR H25
    Brighton STL E41
    Portsmouth STL A19
    Bristol STL F14
    Reading AR H47
    Glasgow A/S D1
    York SSL C37 and SCL M30
    Gateshead L/1 C19

Quality is indicated by colors: green means good, red means telescope needed

Unfortunately has not been possible to do better, I had many problems with security of my credit card, it has been disabled two times due to traffic, I needed to call the operators by phone, with big delays

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!