Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
UK Tour 2014
  • 372 Comments sorted by
  • Seriously? Wtf??
  • Flight/hotel(travelodge)/tickets all booked now!

Looking forward to seeing some of you Frappers in Brighton again!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    "I think it is our job to dream"
  • I just got back in and got row E for Brighton, which means I have 2 tickets row J to get rid of (and apparently George got some even further back as well hahaha!).

@Laura needs a ticket!
  • alex_f said:

dcbaxter said:

Alex did well with his Row A's

:)

I can't believe I don't get to queue!!1!

(I'm actually quite happy, for once I will be able to do some sightseeing! Wanted to see Glasgow and York for ages)

It will make a lovely change Alex :) Hope to see you in the Brighton Dome Frapp VIP section.

Sophie_Banner
  • Right, where is everyone staying in Brighton ? Same hotel booked now would be handy

Sophie_Banner
  • Brighton was so good last time. Even though we're seated separately, there should be plenty of time to mix n meet beforehand and after. 'Waggon and Horses' again?

I'll be staying at a mate's place again (I hope!.. haven't actually confirmed yet)
    Post edited by Halloween_Jack at 2013-12-12 06:32:21
  • if you don't mind being joined by many none-frappers, waggon would be grand - its my second home, my crew drink there ALL. THE. TIME.  lets do it ;)
  • Got Row J for Gateshead which is just a nice number back from the stage so you're close but get a good view all the same. I was a lot further back last time there and that was still excellent so this is more than good enough for me.
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • dcbaxter said:

Right, where is everyone staying in Brighton ? Same hotel booked now would be handy

We're staying at the Travelodge Brighton Seafront Hotel.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    "I think it is our job to dream"
  • Una said:

@Carpy I'm all for local reunions but AWWWWWWWWWWWWW :(

:) Thanks for the thought. MIF was my (two) uber-reunion(s) and I doubt we'll EVER beat those!

{drifts away in an MIF haze again}

@-)   @-)   @-)   @-)
  • Note that I've started a dedicated thread for the Brighton gig here. :-)

Yeah, a shame we won't be seeing you Carpy, down on the south coast, but Gateshead should be fanbloodytastic too.
    Post edited by Halloween_Jack at 2013-12-12 06:41:10
  • Yeah, a shame we won't be seeing you Carpy, down on the south coast, but Gateshead should be fanbloodytastic too.

Of course, it would have been great.

It's just nice to see them on my doorstep - makes it even more special as I walk past the venue pretty much every day of the week!

Must book that day and the day after as leave in order to meet up with folks that day and then chill out the following one!
    Post edited by The_Carpathian at 2013-12-12 06:43:47
  • Una said:

Alex, seriously how the fook did you get all those A's?? 

Just luck I guess!
    Post edited by alex_f at 2013-12-12 07:01:42
    Formerly known as alex_t.
  • Very excited to be going to the York gig, especially since it's my home town!  

Im going on my own so any friendly GMBers near Block: SCL - Row: M - Seat: 27 give me a wave!
  • Two tickets for the Lowry! Thank you Sonap. We can nip across to the BBC afterwards and play with the Daleks in the foyer.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!