Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
DELUXE BOX - Updates & information
  • 1010 Comments sorted by
  • Hmm Lee, Laurel.. similar names really... Perhaps Lee is Laurel pt 2 or something?
  • The delay is not good. I've actually moved house and I'm worried about the redirection.
  • I would call Sandbag to see what's going on but I might lose my rag with them! I bet their sunning themselves in the South of France with our money :-?
  • I`m disappointed , the Great Britain I know didn`t invade roam the world and steal borrow the natural resources of entire nations ,enslave give jobs to their populace ,put our Queen on their stamps and be able to get a Chicken Tikka Massala at 3 in the morning to come up with "I`m a little bit ambivalent now" . Man up , all of you , you`re acting like girls (apart from the girls....) , complain with vigour and spunk .   ;)
    Post edited by Sartori at 2013-12-11 08:56:03
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • It definitely is Laurel, just a harpsichord line. It makes more sense to me that Lee could be the Philomena Lee side of Alvar's story...
  • latest response:

Hi Aaron,

Thank you for your email – We can confirm, stock is arriving tomorrow (12.12.13) all orders will be packed and dispatched order date accordingly. All orders are being shipped using courier service.

We anticipate delivery to ROW destinations within five to seven working days. However, most arrive before this estimate.

You will receive a shipping notification once your order has been packed and is making its way to you.

Kindest regards,

Sandbag

Aaron
    facebook.com/omgitsaaronnnx
  • That's good it's coming out the 12th and not the 16th but why can they send an e-mail to those who specifically ask, like yourself, and not send one out to everyone?????
  • Does someone actually believe this...? :O
  • Does someone actually believe this...? :O

ill believe it when i get the shipping notification.... 
    Aaron
    facebook.com/omgitsaaronnnx
  • aaronnnx said:

Does someone actually believe this...? :O

ill believe it when i get the shipping notification.... 

I`ll believe it when my postflaps plop .
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • Lol @ plop

Hi everyone! Been a while :)

Kinda wish I'd just bought the regular cd version after this wait :/
  • tweety said:

...but I have stopped listening to the album.

Even with the tour announcement I'm feeling a little, underwhelmed..?

Zounds, Tweety!
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • Jo_ey said:

That's good it's coming out the 12th and not the 16th but why can they send an e-mail to those who specifically ask, like yourself, and not send one out to everyone?????

That fits with my post a page or so back - they get the stock to the couriers on Friday but as they don't deliver at weekends it'll be Monday to Wednesday next week as the deliveries actually hit doorsteps ie 16th to 18th
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • It's weird but I'm actually finding the album better now in the winter months than it was when launched so the box set fits an increase in my listening rather than the opposite as has happened for some of you. Just lucky personal timing I guess?
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!