Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
DELUXE BOX - Updates & information
  • 1010 Comments sorted by
  • Phew.

A 'shipped' email has arrived.

One small step in the right direction =D>

Nothing here and I bet they get a three legged donkey tied to a wonky supermarket trolley to deliver it as well , bastards . 
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • Well if mine aint signed I shall be approaching Ms Alison herself to sign it...lol..yeah right like I would ..Im surpised Alison nor the deer has not even apologised to the fans for delay (even just a bog standard e shot with propper updates) I know it cannot be helped at times, but we have all just forked out for the new gigs too, and stay faithful to the death to the band, would be nice to get something back....even just a note
  • Again it's not Alison's or Wills fault and they're surely embarrassed about it. But I'm just annoyed about the lack of communication, a little email to say "so sorry but it's on it's way, it's worth the wait!" Is all I'm after, it ain't rocket science.....
  • None of the artists should be sorry, they might feel sorry, but I think a statement after finished deliveries is kind of the best they maybe can do. Nothing more seriously. The lack of communication derives from Sandbag, not the artist
    soundcloud.com/hrknopf - whoop whoop, check check check
  • Nope, my error, I've NOT had confirmation of the box being shipped. Just re-read the product ref number on it and it's a whole different kettle of spanners.

I've actually had confirmation of them sending a second normal CD in error because they have to close one order and create a new one if the shipping address changes. As they'd not taken the original already sent normal CD off the first order it's automatically sent another one out based on the second one. Clear as...er....something opaque. Sigh.

Just called them and they have confirmed that 200 boxes will have had confirmation emails sent out and the other 400 are waiting for confirmation from the courier before their corresponding confirmation email goes out too. I'm guessing mine must be in those latter batch?

I'm the most forgiving person who'll normally be happy to give people a 2nd, 3rd, 4th, etc chance but even I'm starting to get very tired of this rubbish from Sandbog.
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • Again, my order number was #14 and I've had nothing, so what numbers were in this 200 already sent?
  • As Alice would say "Curioser and Curioser".....hmmmmm lets hope it all comes together,,,,but I was also stung with the whole "iamamiwhoami" debacle too.....blllaghhhh
  • I hate to say I told you so. Delays delays. Just wait for the shipment and production comments that will follow. Things will be broken, missing, ripped etc: this is Sandbag. Sandbag is the new word for an incompetent person these days.
    “Beware of artists. They mix with all classes of society and are therefore most dangerous." — Queen Victoria
  • rewak said:

Again, my order number was #14 and I've had nothing, so what numbers were in this 200 already sent?

That would be Sandbag selling people with enquiries PR damage control bullsh*t. Trust me on that one. Boxes will be laaaaaaaate and there WILL be complaints of every kind. I'm SO over this BS with this company ALL THE TIME.
    “Beware of artists. They mix with all classes of society and are therefore most dangerous." — Queen Victoria
  • Don't say that :O If one thing is missing/broken.... Ooh my unboxing video will be filled with me freaking the fuck out and e-mailing Sandbag on film
  • Ok just phoned, was told some aren't being sent out until NEXT WEEK and my very early order of #14 is in that batch. Some are being sent today, apparently some were even sent out yesterday, although what order they're doing this in seems completely random because those of us who ordered early haven't heard anything and seem to be getting sent out last. And the courier company is Crossflight, never heard of them.

This actually suits me a little better to be honest since i won't be around Monday and i really don't want to have the hassle of trying to phone and arrange re-delivery BUT i can't find the logic in this and it bugs me. At least i wasn't on the phone long, i'll give them that, quick and friendly customer service. If only their shipping department was the same.
    Post edited by rewak at 2013-12-13 09:17:44
  • Yep, just as expected. I'm not gonna have it until next year. =D>
  • I phoned an hour or so ago and the man I spoke to also said that some had been sent yesterday, some today but when I gave him my order number he said he had no way of knowing which ones had already been sent until the courier service provide them with the tracking numbers. He did say that it would either arrive Saturday or Monday, not sure how much I believe that!
  • My order number was quite high but i did order on the 1st day of pre sale and on the 7th November I got this

Thank you for your email.

We are pleased to inform you, your order has fallen within the orders that are due to receive a signed copy.

Kind regards,

Sandbag

Just hope it still stands true when it turns up!

Post edited by Andrew6118 at 2013-12-13 10:02:45

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!