Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
DELUXE BOX - Updates & information
  • 1010 Comments sorted by
  • I AM TALKING ABOUT SANDBAG HERE BTW

Fucked up your delivery dates for Xmas ?
    Couldn`t organise running a bath ?
    Fuck up making icecubes ?
    Thought you`d leave production as close to Xmas as possible , fucking stupidly naively thinking that it wouldn`t go tits up like it has before with other bands ?
    Then make a Tour date announcement , it`ll take the piss it`ll make it all better  

All because Sandbag perceive the ladies (& the rest of us riff raff) love the smell of Deflection

ps heres a picture of a cat to Deflect more

Post edited by Sartori at 2013-12-09 16:50:17
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • I'm so glad I didn't bother ordering the box set
    "its MY favourite song"
  • I like the cat
  • I`m not at all bothered really , I have infinite patience for stuff like this , its just a good excuse to rip the piss out of Sandbag who fecked me and friends over on another forum/band . I don`t blame the band in any way , they`re a band , not a manufacturing company or distribution doo dah . The logistics of this and the lack of communication is with Sandbag . 
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • Have they sent an email out yet?
  • Pineapple said:

Have they sent an email out yet?

Just one about the tour dates .
  • Jeeeez :(
  • Hmm. Yeh got that one. Salford for me!
  • Well, it's the 9th and no sign of this box set. Fucking shambles. Maybe if it gets closer to Christmas we get some money back as a thanks for our patience!! :-w
  • Pineapple said:

Have they sent an email out yet?

I called them to find out - seemed an easier way than waiting for them to tell us! :D
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • guess it's kind of needless to say; they always eff it up big time. not only with this product. I waited too long for "iamamiwhoami - bounty" vinyl. + in the middle of waiting they released a double album pack for the price of effin one album. shit's not stopping! good luck fellas, I really hope you'll recieve the stuff you paid money for.

(my refund came right after cancelling the order though!...it hurt)
    soundcloud.com/hrknopf - whoop whoop, check check check
  • Haven't ordered this myself, but I feel your frustration, guys. :-(

I decided the money would be better spent.. on gig-going.
  • It's not so much the delays, it's the not finding out. I wouldn't mind a email, but it's always thanks to users here we know it's delayed. So cheers guys!
  • exactly!
    :-bd
    soundcloud.com/hrknopf - whoop whoop, check check check
  • I swear to God if it's not here by next week I'm fucking shit up. Who's with me?

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!