Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 896 Comments sorted by
  • Sock puppets.
  • What sort of world allows a place like this to exist , this is a real place , with a full size clown thing in the windwo , have these people never seen Poltergeist ???? I`m sat in the car taking this picture and my Mrs has her hands over her face to avoid looking at it . Its next door to the chocolate bar and milk shop 

"Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"

• From doth horizon do I see,
    A sea of piss-poor poetry.

E.J. Thribb 12½
  • Why the hell did I eat so many marshmallows ? I feel ill and I`ve probably "spoiled my tea" as my mum used to say . Rob , you greedy marshmallow face shovelling buffoon .
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"

• Sartori said:

Why the hell did I eat so many marshmallows ? I feel ill and I`ve probably "spoiled my tea" as my mum used to say . Rob , you greedy marshmallow face shovelling buffoon .

They ought to be banned.  They're sooooo light and sooooooo tatsy that an overdose is inevitable.  As soon as my campaign to banish Battenberg cake is won I'm right on this one!
  • Just a parting gift....rather than a parting shot.
  • softlad said:

They ought to be banned.  They're sooooo light and sooooooo tatsy that an overdose is inevitable.  As soon as my campaign to banish Battenberg cake is won I'm right on this one!

Battenburg Cake , its very existence is the reason I am given shopping lists that don`t include Battenburg Cake , especially the small ones . It is the devils bi-coloured playdo .
    Post edited by Sartori at 2013-06-18 11:51:15
  • Today its roller skis. Who the fuck thought they could improve the ski by making it an all terrain sport. Dear boy, you look like a tit with 2 white blind person canes on my estate.

Oi leave da marshmallows, perfect on hot choc and melting over a bonfire.
  • Tried quoting just now , wrote in my text and it somehow took away all the quote marks and put it all in a lower font size .
    Chill chill chill chill chill
    Post edited by Sartori at 2013-06-19 10:57:36
  • Well im not chilling just yet some chav had been parked ouside my block over an hour, playing chac music inc Gannam style TWICE. Its bad enough living in a tower block but no, they make it even worse. Wheres my gun? And ive got to read the staff handbook and prob the Equality act. Complete cunt.
  • well today was pretty crappy... my car broke last night and i had to spend nearly £500 getting it fixed  :(

then... when i was walking the dog this evening she had a seizure :(
  • Annoying boooooo and rather concerned boooooooooooo respectively.

How's things now?
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • she was fine as soon as it was over, it was me in a right state! she's not had one before, i got her up the vets and he said it could've been a one off and thinks it might be the heat. i've got to video it if it happens again. i'm hoping it won't happen again though, bless her it wasn't nice. 
  • Hoping all's well that ends well then!

{crosses fingers}
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • thanks!  [-O<

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!